Where are the Girls and What are they doing now ? ~ Part #1

8 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Based on there behave during thier only open real sex in this apartment, it seems to me it is obvious that they have regular sex. They even have there own style and seams to know what the other like and dislike. There seems to be no issue other than that there only have it on the outside of this apartment, due to the cameras.

They have done it a couple of times in the apartment but they both leave their underwear on so not much to really see unless you just happen to catch the right angle.

I guess if they wish to do it outside the apartment then that's totally up to them.

Just now, StnCld316 said:

They have done it a couple of times in the apartment but they both leave their underwear on so not much to really see unless you just happen to catch the right angle.

I guess if they wish to do it outside the apartment then that's totally up to them.

This is always the case. People need to agree to the idea of the project to be a good cast. It is on RLC to do the casting. ... Now, just very few viewers are happy. The "girl-girl" people do not like that there is a boyfriend in the apartment and the "like the real thing" people (maybe only me ::)) do not like that the girls are hidding. ...  RLC wanted the income due to the popularity of K&K .... I wonder, if there are still happy about thier decision. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, MrBox said:

This is always the case. People need to agree to the idea of the project to be a good cast. It is on RLC to do the casting. ... Now, just very few viewers are happy. The "girl-girl" people do not like that there is a boyfriend in the apartment and the "like the real thing" people (maybe only me ::)) do not like that the girls are hidding. ...  RLC wanted the income due to the popularity of K&K .... I wonder, if there are still happy about thier decision. 

Depends on how many new customers RLC gains and how many old customers they lose.

9 minutes ago, MrBox said:

No matter what happens inside the apartment or outside of it, there will always be some that are OK with no matter what goes on and some others won't be as easy to please.

Lots of viewers don't like the hiding but there is not really much they can do about it.  I know if my ass was in front of a camera 24/7  I would be hiding every once in a while as well.

• Upvote 4

6 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Yep,I'm beginning to believe Dima is in the middle of a test that he doesn't even know he is taking.Kami is doing everything she can to coax affection out of him except complaining because she knows that is the one thing that will work.But she doesn't complain because the only reason he will change if she complains is because he fears she will leave him.So the cycle would continue.She leaves or threatens to leave because he neglects her and then he changes his behavior in order to hold on to her and the unending cycle starts over again.

I really don't know about this guy. If he is so afraid that she will leave him, he sure doesn't show it  ! He seems to pay more attention to his computer, phone, etc. than he does to Kami ! His sex episodes with her are the  " slam, bamm, thank you mamm " type ! He doesn't worry about pleasing her in any affectionate way that I can tell .  Hell, as far as we can see, there is no interest in oral sex or even nude sex .  Very, very strange relationship for 2 people that are supposed to be in love .  Again, the question arises :  Is the BF a " smoke screen "  to hide Kami's possible Les tendencies ?

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

No matter what happens inside the apartment or outside of it, there will always be some that are OK with no matter what goes on and some others won't be as easy to please.

Lots of viewers don't like the hiding but there is not really much they can do about it.  I know if my ass was in front of a camera 24/7  I would be hiding every once in a while as well.

I am quite sure that my ass will never be seen on RLC. ... :biggrin: ... And to be honest, that is a very good thing for me and the potential viewers. ... ::) ... This is one of the reasons why i have so much respect for residents and visitors (also the BF of Kamila) who participate in the project. 

Finally, RLC is the one who offers a high priced product and generate the related expectations regarding quality and content (e.g. by providing steams with a view into the bedrooms of people). We, who exchange our views about this product in this forum, are limited to the decision whether we buy or not. Ultimately, quite fair, because the product is not essential and the customer retention is only briefly. ... Important is that we do not have any direct relation to the participant of the project and should treat them with the normal respect all people deserve. If they do not act as we would like it, we are not entitled to insult them. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, MrBox said:

I am quite sure that my ass will never be seen on RLC. ... :biggrin: ... And to be honest, that is a very good thing for me and the potential viewers. ... ::) ... This is one of the reasons why i have so much respect for residents and visitors (also the BF of Kamila) who participate in the project. 

Finally, RLC is the one who offers a high priced product and generate the related expectations regarding quality and content (e.g. by providing steams with a view into the bedrooms of people). We, who exchange our views about this product in this forum, are limited to the decision whether we buy or not. Ultimately, quite fair, because the product is not essential and the customer retention is only briefly. ... Important is that we do not have any direct relation to the participant of the project and should treat them with the normal respect all people deserve. If they do not act as we would like it, we are not entitled to insult them. 

2 hours ago, slider_69 said:

I really don't know about this guy. If he is so afraid that she will leave him, he sure doesn't show it  ! He seems to pay more attention to his computer, phone, etc. than he does to Kami ! His sex episodes with her are the  " slam, bamm, thank you mamm " type ! He doesn't worry about pleasing her in any affectionate way that I can tell .  Hell, as far as we can see, there is no interest in oral sex or even nude sex .  Very, very strange relationship for 2 people that are supposed to be in love .  Again, the question arises :  Is the BF a " smoke screen "  to hide Kami's possible Les tendencies ?

Hope there is a new conversation shortly between Kami and Kristy about Woodpecker that Kitek translates,so that we can find out how Kami really feels about Woodpecker's behavior. 

• Upvote 3

7 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Not me. I would never hide. 

Exhibitionism is its own reward.

• Upvote 6