Where are the Girls and What are they doing now ? ~ Part #1

15 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Maybe glad he does not want sex as frequently as other guys,but maybe he does not want sex frequently enough to satisfy her needs for sex.

Maybe MrMaybe.... :biggrin:

1 hour ago, euromike69 said:

Just by the way how she applied lotion to her body,,and how she sprayed her perfume in certain spots,,I knew that she was going to see someone,,

Damn though kristy,,,,why are you dating so many people at the same time girl,,,you need to slow down,,and most importantly,,,use a condom.

We would hate to lose you because of a pregnancy or worse,,stop looking for guys and let God and fate bring Mr. Right to you.

You are beautiful,smart,fun,energetic,loving,cute,adorable,,,the list goes on and on,,,you are that special,,,,so i would think just by being yourself,,the right guy will come along eventually,,who would put you first above all else,,and treat you like the Queen you are.

Thanks Kitek.

She may be so pissed off at Kami that she is screwing around with anyone she can find...............trying to tell Kami  " I can get boyfriends, also "  !

19 minutes ago, albacore said:

This is not my life - just something to look at rather than TV.  But understand, it's reality is only an illusion in your head.

You mean the possibility to see something real in RLC? ... Maybe. ...  But, i like to think that coupls as N&B and S&H are in love for real. ... It do not seems artificial to me.

19 minutes ago, albacore said:

They also do not need to have common friends - and I am fine if they are room mates more than friends. I am not sure they were ever friends before Barcelona - but they became good friends there.  Actually I am not sure, and saw no evidence that they were together much after Barcelona. Actually I saw evidence to the contrary.  

They may very well have been brought back to be room mates for RLC and us.  

But this would made even their friendship to be artificial.... So almost nothing would be real in this apartment besides the friendship to the visitors (without the missing regular sex of curse).  ... Would that not be extrem unfortunate for a page called "REALLIFECAM"?

Now i have a question: Do K&K also spend time together outside the apartment like in the cinema or something similar? ... It could even be that the vecation they had was provided by RLC to restart there friendship. ... It would be strange, but I do not know. At least an interesting thought.

3 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

There is so much mystery in this apartment that almost everything is maybe.Even more mysterious because I don't understand Russian. lol

Stick to what you know, maybe you don't get headache.:biggrin: 

23 minutes ago, kitek said:

Kami said before that what she likes about Dima is that he does not insist on frequent sex as other guys. :angel:

Did Kamila tried to speak especially clearly, so that she can be sure that also the viewers noticed that too. ... :angel: ... This would fit perfect to the "we do not have sex because he is on trial" story. .. :biggrin: 

9 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Did not N&B vacation in Thailand,also? If so,I wonder if the vacations are some sort of a reward that RLC gives out to tenants.Maybe RLC has some sort of an arrangement with a resort in Thailand. 

I'd say it's far more likely they simply went on a perfectly normal holiday. It is fairly popular destination after all.

37 minutes ago, MrBox said:

You mean the possibility to see something real in RLC? ... Maybe. ...  But, i like to think that coupls as N&B and S&H are in love for real. ... It do not seems artificial to me.

But this would made even their friendship to be artificial.... So almost nothing would be real in this apartment besides the friendship to the visitors (without the missing regular sex of curse).  ... Would that not be extrem unfortunate for a page called "REALLIFECAM"?

Now i have a question: Do K&K also spend time together outside the apartment like in the cinema or something similar? ... It could even be that the vecation they had was provided by RLC to restart there friendship. ... It would be strange, but I do not know. At least an interesting thought.

N&B and S&H may be in love but I am sure that they do things for the camera - so then how real is that?  Come on - they are living on camera .... think about it.  It is an illusion of real.  As long as you are happy with it - great.  It can never be totally real since they are compensated somehow to live on camera. 

I do believe that K&K do things outside of the apartment together.  I do think they are friends.  But they have other friends too.  That is normal. I have different friends that I hang with and although the may know each other, they have different lives and interests.  We also have different points in life that we connected.  They have this too.  It is not less real.

The issue here is, I believe, you have a view in your head as what this should look like.  It probably never will.  It works for many people but not all.  Don't look at this too hard.  Again its not real life - it is reallifecam.  One is real the other is a business. And I understand the difference.

• Upvote 1