Where are the Girls and What are they doing now ? ~ Part #1

8 hours ago, snaky said:

I'm gonna warn you ONE time only to stop talking shit about the tenants and Kristy in particular! Since when did your stinky ass turn on the most beautiful and entertaining girl on RLC? And for what possible reason? Not few days ago you claimed here that you were trying to be nice. Then you turn around and start talking shit, you two-timing bitch. Obviously, you're not trying hard enough!

P.S. As I write this, Kristy is all over Kami and is doing everything but grind her crotch into her, so eat your shitty words dumbass!

UP YOURS SNAKY!!!

I'll say what ever I want about the tenants and if you don't like it, don't fucking read it!

P.S.  And I bet not a damn thing happened either.......did it?   If that floats your boat, just like all the numerous bates under the covers, or the numerous rubs in a cloudy tub, I'm happy for you.  But don't go off telling me what I can or can't say about the tenants!!

Kamila finally went to sleep @ 36:36:09 Moscow time::):heart:,,,closed her eyeballs for 15 secs then woke back up at 36:36:24 and grabbed her phone again,,after already being on her phone for 4 hours straight,,,she needs some serious help with her Phone and Social Media addictions:biggrin::biggrin:

She has her sleep pattern messed up and that kind of stuff can seriously affect a persons' health.

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, STAINER said:

man this Kristy is hot chick with great ass but that Kami girl is a skinny thing who stays up all night girl doesn't know how to sleep in the dark

wow if ur new its so refreshing to see them in your eyes.