Where are the Girls and What are they doing now ? ~ Part #1

1 hour ago, euromike69 said:

DAMN!!!! KAMILA IS GIVING US THE BEST PUSSY SHOTS SHE HAS EVER GIVEN US WHILE AWAKE EVER!!!,,SHE IS LAYING ON HER BED IN A SHORT MINI SKIRT AND NO PANTIES,,WITH HER PUSSY IN FULL VIEW OF MY EYEBALLS:heart::heart:

61mKkmsa%2BbL._SY606_.jpg

Wish I had seen that! 

1 hour ago, kenny1940 said:

Dima is on time out I guess and Anna is gone, gives them time to hang out.Good for them

He's not exactly on time out, he got a handjob from kamila last night in her bed. That said I'm so happy to see them spend time together, even outside the apartment.

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, ericjeanjean said:

He's not exactly on time out, he got a handjob from kamila last night in her bed. That said I'm so happy to see them spend time together, even outside the apartment.

time out meaning she decided to spend lots of time with Kristy, not like punishment

7 minutes ago, ericjeanjean said:

Well according to Kitek's latest translations you might be right anyway. Their relationship is so strange. 

She has told him repeatedly that she needs her space,,and that sometimes she needs to be at the apartment with just her and Kristy,,for a while I thought he moved in,,with the frequency of his visits,,,but luckily Kamila realized that we don't pay to see his ass,,we pay to see K&K cuddle time.:heart:

d9d39e307681c697192217eda30df0a3.jpg

• Upvote 1