Where are the Girls and What are they doing now ? ~ Part #1

1 minute ago, Bonnie said:

No When she was in Barcelona the first time she came home drunk at 6:00 AM and went to bed nude on her back with her leg spread wide open. She was in Irma room and the sun was shining bright in the room Now that was a kitty shot from Kamila

Your right. I wasn't a member then but I do remember the pics.

How many people remember Nora pussy and seen it in the day light. Well Kamila has a pussy like her but now it look different. It look like she has had some of her clit remove. She had a lot of meat down there like Nora. If she roll over on her back and open her leg then i will no for sure 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Bonnie said:

How many people remember Nora pussy and seen it in the day light. Well Kamila has a pussy like her but now it look different. It look like she has had some of her clit remove. She had a lot of meat down there like Nora. If she roll over on her back and open her leg then i will no for sure 

Does look a bit different.

3 minutes ago, slider_69 said:

Because Kami will never give you a clear, close up of her Kitty..........LOL  !

Have you not read a single comment of mine before you wrote that Slider,,,that's all that she has been doing for 3 hours now::)::)

a.JPG

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Does look a bit different.

It really does look like she's had surgery to tidy it up down there - we already know she likes a bit of cosmetic work done as she had her ears pinned, is it possible during the time between Barca and Moscow she had a labiaplasty?