Where are the Girls and What are they doing now ? ~ Part #1

Whatever turns her on but her bates are more like a quick itch!!! I would love to know how long it takes for her to have an orgasm when she has sex! Two thrusts and it would be all over! Give me Leorabate everyday over the Kristybate! I've known fart last longer than it takes Kristy to cum!!

• Upvote 1

I have never seen kristy this damn restless before,,usually she goes to sleep and stays asleep until it's time to wake up,,she constantly keeps on waking up to text on her phone and go to the bathroom,,,who the hell keeps on waking her up from her sleep?

• Upvote 1

I apologize for not having the time to read all the posts on these last 20 or 30 pages, but I have read a lot of posts and I keep seeing references that seem to say Kamila has definitely gone on a trip or vacation of some kind with Dima.

How sure are we of this? Isn't it possible that they are in totally separate places working or doing other things (at least part of the time)?

I just think that a lot of the theories being presented as fact actually have very little "fact" at their core.

Has Kitek or Yuri or someone else presented this to be the situation or are we just whipping up stories that fit into our imaginary scenarios of their life and relationship since they have temporarily disappeared?

I'm really trying to understand where some of this info comes from. I'm not trying to be a smart*ss or a "defender" of Kamila and/or Dima. Thanks.