Where are the Girls and What are they doing now ? ~ Part #1

On 6/23/2016 at 3:53 AM, Ridgerunner said:

Kami still smiles and laughs with Dima even though he leaves her sexually frustrated.I wonder if that is not an act that hides a lot of resentment that she feels towards him.Remember she said if she gets upset with him he will behave as she wants,but she said she cannot spend her whole life upset just in order to get him to behave properly.I still think she is testing Dim to see if he will change on his own and if not she will dump him.

I sure hope so. I think she needs a guy that is much more romantic. She still seems to be really attracted to him, but I don't think he will ever provide the physical or emotional closeness she seems to like.

On 6/23/2016 at 6:23 AM, HarleyFatboy said:

Wasn't Kami translated as saying that she would not have sex with him again until the vaginal infection was healed?  Maybe the bread is still rising or the crabs are not fully boiled yet!

I think so, but I'm not sure because I haven't had time to keep up on a regular basis. But, regardless, in my mind there is a big difference between not having intercourse for medical reasons and not having any real romantic closeness such as cuddling or petting or serious kissing. I can't believe that she doesn't want that.

I just don't think that is part of his emotional make-up. He can't change that long-term even if he tried (which he doesn't seem to be doing).

• Upvote 1