Where are the Girls and What are they doing now ? ~ Part #1

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

Can we be seeing the end to K&K ???

Looks like it is a strong possibility, as once again Kristy is home by herself asleep, and Kami is gone again with Dima.

Kristy has become very much in high demand as model  working almost daily, and Kami seems to depend on Dima above all else.

Since returning home from her trip without Kristy. Kami and Kristy have barely spent any time together less than 30 minutes, 

It sure appears that life's path, or journey, is slowly pulling the very best of friends in different directions.

Kristy posted a picture on public page Happy Birthday My Love, but it was not Kami she was referring to, but Julia Angel.

There is no one here, including myself, that wants to accept the the fact that K&K could becoming to end of such a glorious, sensational., wonderful  path shared together.

Life moves on day by day , then week by week, until it becomes year by year. Life's changes are inevitable. Life's true friendships always endure the test of time. 

Something for all of us to ponder over the next few weeks as they both look to be fine, and very happy, and at peace, with the paths they have chosen in life's journey.

What is all the doom and gloom?  Kami was working a few weeks ago pretty steady and Kristy wasn't.  Kristy is hardly in high demand.  She a couple of events that she is doing.  Kami was away on vacation.  It's not like Kami can't work.  Further they do have other friends and have had all of their lives as best that anyone can tell.  Further they stayed in touch with them separately all along in the apartment and were not usually home together except for a couple of hours anyway.   

People get so wrapped up in every detail of their lives and know nothing about them.  They were kissing two weeks ago and now it's the end??? 

Relax - have a beer or go to a movie .... or just tune out for a while - when you come back it will be all OK.

• Upvote 6

21 minutes ago, albacore said:

What is all the doom and gloom?  Kami was working a few weeks ago pretty steady and Kristy wasn't.  Kristy is hardly in high demand.  She a couple of events that she is doing.  Kami was away on vacation.  It's not like Kami can't work.  Further they do have other friends and have had all of their lives as best that anyone can tell.  Further they stayed in touch with them separately all along in the apartment and were not usually home together except for a couple of hours anyway.   

People get so wrapped up in every detail of their lives and know nothing about them.  They were kissing two weeks ago and now it's the end??? 

Relax - have a beer or go to a movie .... or just tune out for a while - when you come back it will be all OK.

Yea I agree, they are roommates not lovers with different schedules and not 9-5 jobs. They connect when they have the time. Those are up and down gigs, sometimes they pay well but there are down times.

• Upvote 3

They met on a project outside of their home and connected doesn't mean they were meant to be together forever. Did all of us still hang out with our college pals or high school friends first roommates, colleagues  or past bf/gf after a year?

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, kenny1940 said:

Yea I agree, they are roommates not lovers with different schedules and not 9-5 jobs. They connect when they have the time. Those are up and down gigs, sometimes they pay well but there are down times.

And if we are really honest we have no idea how well they pay.  I do know some girls that do the type of modeling these girls seem to do and oit does not pay that well at all.  It is mostly to get seen and add to their portfolio.  

Something tells me if they were or could make really good money they would not be here in this apartment.

• Upvote 3

14 minutes ago, albacore said:

Al I drink single batch Bourbon, thank you for offer of a beer though.The old dudes gather on another thread to smoke a good cigar and toss back a few.

No doom and gloom here just the reality of the situation.

Why would you work when you don't have to Al ? Kami is happy spending as much time as she can with Dima.

Kristy on the other hand you are quite mistaken about, between modeling, castings in videos, dancing and school, she is extremely busy young lady.

I am kinda wrapped up in RLC and all the 14 apartments that are available for us to watch. I wouldn't make so much from the drunken Kisses, but more what happens when they are sober.

Sounds like to me that you have been drinking way to much beer, tuning out what you seeing before your eyes, and fooling yourself into thinking that everything is ok,

Just now, albacore said:

And if we are really honest we have no idea how well they pay.  I do know some girls that do the type of modeling these girls seem to do and oit does not pay that well at all.  It is mostly to get seen and add to their portfolio.  

Something tells me if they were or could make really good money they would not be here in this apartment.

yep I would agree, but I honestly don't know the financial situation in that part of the world. Models, I think wouldn't be in a situation that requires cameras and a hidden expectation of nudity or teasing or exposing your personal sex life.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Can we be seeing the end to K&K ???

Looks like it is a strong possibility, as once again Kristy is home by herself asleep, and Kami is gone again with Dima.

Kristy has become very much in high demand as model  working almost daily, and Kami seems to depend on Dima above all else.

Since returning home from her trip without Kristy. Kami and Kristy have barely spent any time together less than 30 minutes, 

It sure appears that life's path, or journey, is slowly pulling the very best of friends in different directions.

Kristy posted a picture on public page Happy Birthday My Love, but it was not Kami she was referring to, but Julia Angel.

There is no one here, including myself, that wants to accept the the fact that K&K could becoming to end of such a glorious, sensational., wonderful  path shared together.

Life moves on day by day , then week by week, until it becomes year by year. Life's changes are inevitable. Life's true friendships always endure the test of time. 

Something for all of us to ponder over the next few weeks as they both look to be fine, and very happy, and at peace, with the paths they have chosen in life's journey.

it just seems inevitable just because of outside interests, maturing and bf/gf obligations at some point. I think that it will end as this apt goes by winter. RLC and the KK would probably go through the summer. Probably play out by then.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Al I drink single batch Bourbon, thank you for offer of a beer though.The old dudes gather on another thread to smoke a good cigar and toss back a few.

No doom and gloom here just the reality of the situation.

Why would you work when you don't have to Al ? Kami is happy spending as much time as she can with Dima.

Kristy on the other hand you are quite mistaken about, between modeling, castings in videos, dancing and school, she is extremely busy young lady.

I am kinda wrapped up in RLC and all the 14 apartments that are available for us to watch. I wouldn't make so much from the drunken Kisses, but more what happens when they are sober.

Sounds like to me that you have been drinking way to much beer, tuning out what you seeing before your eyes, and fooling yourself into thinking that everything is ok,

Nope no drinking tonight.  Although I do like bourbon and single malt scotch - in the winter months.  Vodka and Gin in the warmer months.  Anyway - I get your point and I do know that Kristy is busy.  Has been pretty much this whole time.  But not all modeling. And neither for Kamila.  They have separate lives and have come back to live together for this project.  It probably makes financial sense.  

We will have to agree to disagree as I see this as nothing more than "it is what it is".  When they are together they are close and we like it.  In normal life they have their own friends and live their lives.  In the apartment it is RLC life which we like.  Outside it is their lives and they are usually separate. Except for Thailand ...

• Upvote 1

When this apt first opened and Kamila went on a trip pretty quickly, when she returned Kristy was so happy to see her, she danced and spent around in circles. Now they sort of pass each other by. I think that's why a lot of members see the end. Its just not the same anymore for them. I do think they both get lonely when they are by themselves in the apt.

• Upvote 2

Thank you gentlemen, a real common sense discussion !!!! I agree with you Al, they do live two separate lives, one on camera, and of course one off camera. 

What I am saying in what I posted was that the off camera life for both K&K, has become very demanding of the time available in a day. Time management is skill that is learned with time and age.

The priorities of the girls lives has changed, and evolved. 

I do like a single malt scotch as well for a change of pace, and in the winter as well. You of course are absolutely right that...... it is what it is....... So it really doesn't appear we disagree that much actually

Thank you Kenny for your input as well, very refreshing to have a genuine discussion again.

• Upvote 2