Where are the Girls and What are they doing now ? ~ Part #1

11 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

tu as raison Kenny 1940,   elle a ses règles et un gros tampon pas esthétique..................

même si elle a ses règles,çà l'empêche pas de lui tailler une pipe mais je suis sûr qu'elle a jamais sucer une bite de sa vie,

cet appartement est pourri tout comme les autres apparts,pas prêt de me réabonner à cette merde

5 minutes ago, kenny1940 said:

About once every 28 days or so

LMAO  not according to the people on this forum.   It's like.....she just put a pad on or a tampon in, a couple of weeks go by and the same thing is said about the same girl....she just put a pad on or a tampon in,  a couple of weeks later that same thing is said.

12 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

All I want to know....is what happened to that beautiful eyed Lyree?   Don't see her on here at all anymore.   The way the forum is going these days I can't say I blame her.

You better keep away from Lyree if you don't want me on your property in Texas Harley:biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

You better keep away from Lyree if you don't want me on your property in Texas Harley:biggrin::biggrin:

I'm not messing with Lyree, just wondering where she has been!   But hey, you come to the property anytime you want and we can discuss it :biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 2