The Dog's Name

quel genre d'homme?? et bien un mec qui travail, tout simplement, pendant que sa copine dort sur le canapé toute la journée et toute la nuit, du 1er janvier au 31 décembre, sauf pour aller se coiffer et se mettre de la crème 8 fois par jour, dans la pièce d'à coté!!!

what kind of man ?? and many a guy who work simply for his girlfriend sleeping on the couch all day and all night, from 1 January to 31 December, except to her hair and put cream 8 times a day, in the next room !!! :scratchchin: :scratchchin: :D :D

Leora and Paul in my opinion has more enthusiasm than others. Paul graduated from the university, Leora has 2 education. So he invents and is interested in physics and electronics. Therefore, it is a lot of time sitting at his desk. Leora is engaged in painting, sewing dolls, books, goes to the ballet and is a volunteer for homeless animals. I saw that it collects the petition in their social networks. Therefore, saying that he just sits, and she gets the cream. This is your subjective opinion of course.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For a second I thought you had called her Rita and I was going to warn you that euromike might come looking for you  :lmao:

All this talk about the dog's name....

I would call her "PITA"

That's short for...."PAIN IN THE ASS"

Rollex

when leora first got the dog we called it scooter [as it scooted all over the flat] up until this year when people think they could change it but to all who remember when it was given to leora by paul it will stll be rememerd as scooter