Guitar Guest

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guitar guest,  my girlfriend is really hoping to see you blow your load one more time before you leave.

Tonight you are sleeping fully clothed on the couch.  She wishes to see you have your last sleep  hard and naked on that couch  LOL

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/7/2016 at 1:11 AM, sereno said:

Guitatgst:

Funny, someone mentioned a few pages back about your ass crack being in the sofa could offend D&D. 

My opinion, not so sure it would be an issue, as that sofa, albeit only about a year old, has more DNA on it that the Ancestry.com laboratory. 

Play on, play on.

Ain't that the truth! How many people have fucked there? Only Nelly's or Masha's might compare.

On 4/7/2016 at 2:18 AM, guitargst said:

You are talking to a bisexual who had unsafe sex with almost every his partner including occasional ones. This sofa is not the thing that I should worry about. Thanks flying spaghetti monster that I've never used anything intravenously.

Guitar guy, my friend. You have some kind of immunity to venereal disease?

Hope you found that flat pal.

Oh and how is your little chickadee doing?

• 5 months later...
On 2/28/2016 at 4:19 AM, guitargst said:

"Guitar guest" is going to leave this apartment in about two days.

thanks everyone, I have had a lot of fun there, but it's time to go.

don't worry, I will be visiting this house periodically =)

btw, you can list your favorite songs, and I'll try to perform them

That was one marathon fuck session guitargst. Respect!

• 2 weeks later...

Guitargst, whether he be genuine or an imposter, is so interesting that I'd never ban him because of his supposed connections with RLC. Besides, he likes music, guitars, and speaking English, and he hangs with a group from St. Petersburg that has many talented and intelligent RLC tenants.

Nope, I'm cool with guitargst. Keep on rockin', dude.

• 3 weeks later...
On 09/11/2016 at 10:02 AM, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Guitargst, whether he be genuine or an imposter, is so interesting that I'd never ban him because of his supposed connections with RLC. Besides, he likes music, guitars, and speaking English, and he hangs with a group from St. Petersburg that has many talented and intelligent RLC tenants.

Nope, I'm cool with guitargst. Keep on rockin', dude.

no no it was really him, no doubt about that, he knew too much things to be an imposter ^^

• 2 weeks later...
On 23/02/2016 at 0:00 AM, StnCld316 said:
On 22/02/2016 at 8:11 PM, harleynut said:

Anybody have any idea who the guest is? Plays and sings pretty well. Hygiene not so good, wears the same clothes and sleeps in them for days. Not sure if he's showered yet.

Poor hygiene must be a Russian Custom.  A lot of them wear the same clothes for days on end. The smell in some places must be horrendous.

Would love to sniff Dasha though lol

Archived