Barcelona Apt. #1 - Pictures (2016)

18 minutes ago, smitty09 said:

Hope85, I have enjoyed the pics you post and think you lead the pack with their quality. You can keep your racist comments to yourself, though!

FYI - don't want the blame toward an innocent guy.  Hope did not post any racist comments  - someone quoted his picture.

Just now, albacore said:

I am white and I think it is offensive.  By the way Ilona did sleep with her for several nights.  Why she moved into her good friend Irma's room, I really don't know.  But she got up in the middle of the night and went in I think.  Maybe she snores or farts - who knows.     I don't see any race issues in that apartment and we don't need to make any.

We do not need race issues ANYWHERE! For starters, I never knew there were blacks in Russia but just out of curiosity, I researched how blacks or Africans are treated and what I found was not positive. So, with that in mind, is it REALLY a stretch to believe biases may exist? We ARE products of our environment.

52 minutes ago, albacore said:

By the way Ilona did sleep with her for several nights.  Why she moved into her good friend Irma's room, I really don't know.  But she got up in the middle of the night and went in I think.  ....  I don't see any race issues in that apartment and we don't need to make any.

I don't think there was anything racial about it.  If you watched Ilona and Stella sleep together those few nights you know that Stella was all over the bed when she slept, leaving Ilona a strip along one side about 20 inches wide.  Ilona herself tends to sleep on her back spread-eagle taking up a lot of bed space.  The two just aren't compatible sleepers.  By sleeping in Irma's room, Ilona has the small bed all to herself and can stretch and thrash about to her heart's content without bothering anybody -- and so can Stella.  Everybody's happy and gets a good night's sleep.

• Upvote 1