Barcelona Apt. #1 - Pictures (2016)

On ‎2016‎-‎09‎-‎22 at 0:22 PM, brucewayne said:

test

I remember these 2 girls. I have seen them a week before I signed up a few weeks ago. Irma and Ilona at B1. Ilona very petty girl. Irma always eating a bowl with salade. To bad they are gone too. Was fun to watch them. Nice pic Bruce.

• Upvote 9

44 minutes ago, Oldman00 said:

I remember these 2 girls. I have seen them a week before I signed up a few weeks ago. Irma and Ilona at B1. Ilona very petty girl. Irma always eating a bowl with salade. To bad they are gone too. Was fun to watch them. Nice pic Bruce.

Irma was popular straight away. Ilona divided people a bit the first time but was widely liked on her return. Shame Irma is not in charge of Barca instead of the appalling Lola. And Irma would totally be up for a sex party especially if it involved Ilona licking her pussy ... Ilona it is more difficult to say. Ilona used to be my favourite Barca girl now even my brief glimpses of Megan put her 2nd and of course my Belle is now streets ahead.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Irma was popular straight away. Ilona divided people a bit the first time but was widely liked on her return. Shame Irma is not in charge of Barca instead of the appalling Lola. And Irma would totally be up for a sex party especially if it involved Ilona licking her pussy ... Ilona it is more difficult to say. Ilona used to be my favourite Barca girl now even my brief glimpses of Megan put her 2nd and of course my Belle is now streets ahead.

To bad Irma couldn't have stayed longer.  That Party at Barca #2 last week, Irma would have had a Field Day.

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Thank you for your post BB. I am sure both girls would be much fun, if they're still arround. I have a question for you, if you don't mind. I've seen some videos of the previous residents from a few appartments. So I assume after awhille, you have to leave right? And they will be replaced by a new resident. So how long can they stay at these appartments, are there strict rules for it? Because I have read a few hours ago, L&P has been there for a long time too. I just wanted to know how it works. Appreciate it, if you could explain this to me.

1 hour ago, Oldman00 said:

Thank you for your post BB. I am sure both girls would be much fun, if they're still arround. I have a question for you, if you don't mind. I've seen some videos of the previous residents from a few appartments. So I assume after awhille, you have to leave right? And they will be replaced by a new resident. So how long can they stay at these appartments, are there strict rules for it? Because I have read a few hours ago, L&P has been there for a long time too. I just wanted to know how it works. Appreciate it, if you could explain this to me.

The two Barca apartments are different to the others. In Barca the girls are travelling, and therefore are subject to Visa restrictions. Usually their stays are 30, 60 or 90 days long, although recently some have left earlier than their full allotments. In the majority of the other apartments the tenants are living in their home countries, or are nationalised, so they can stay as long as RLC wants them

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

To bad Irma couldn't have stayed longer.  That Party at Barca #2 last week, Irma would have had a Field Day.

We'll never know for sure! But damn I would love to know what would have happened. A little while back though Yury translated a conversation between Irma and Ilona where Irma implied she didn't enjoy sex with girls, as a girl had been flirting with her in a club and tried to kiss her but Irma rebuffed her.

Still, maybe with a decent dose of MDMA inside her she would have changed her mind :biggrin:

Something else we've missed out on, Danaya and Irma sharing an apartment. A match surely made in heaven

• Upvote 3

14 minutes ago, Benfold said:

The two Barca apartments are different to the others. In Barca the girls are travelling, and therefore are subject to Visa restrictions. Usually their stays are 30, 60 or 90 days long, although recently some have left earlier than their full allotments. In the majority of the other apartments the tenants are living in their home countries, or are nationalised, so they can stay as long as RLC wants them

Nicely said and Stated Clearly.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Oldman00 said:

I'm going to get in trouble because I tell people off for going OT in the pictures thread so I'll have accept the abuse.

Benfold has explained the situation well. Once a couple is established (they make it through the first 3 months) they are difficult to shift as RLC obviously like couples to be long term with Barcelona that is more of a problem. I think the problem is very few couples want to do this whereas it easy to find girls to get paid a lot of money to do very little. 11 out of the 13 couples have been here a year or more. It doesn't look as though Vanessa will last but being all private probably hasn't helped. Stesha's apartment started very promisingly but I wouldn't be surprised if that didn't make it either. Anezka actually did a lot better then previous couple of that ill fated apartment but it is hard. I think the rewards are more than the rent as Leora always seems to have extra money. The Barca apartments are controlled and every time you see a party it's because they have been told to have one.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Benfold said:

We'll never know for sure! But damn I would love to know what would have happened. A little while back though Yury translated a conversation between Irma and Ilona where Irma implied she didn't enjoy sex with girls, as a girl had been flirting with her in a club and tried to kiss her but Irma rebuffed her.

Still, maybe with a decent dose of MDMA inside her she would have changed her mind :biggrin:

Something else we've missed out on, Danaya and Irma sharing an apartment. A match surely made in heaven

Her eyes always told a different tale as far as Ilona was concerned. When Ilona rebuffed her Irma was upset ... I suppose it could have been over the extra money they could have earned - but nevertheless she did keep staring at her. She briefly turned to Anna but the 2 Is are coll now.