Barcelona Apt. #1 - Pictures (2016)

17 hours ago, letsdothis said:

Am I seeing this right? First, she licks and/or wipes her nose on the
paper towel, then she wipes the knife with the paper towel, then she
licks the knife before putting it with the other utensils? Is that right?
That doesn't seem like Anna.

Yeah i seen that and said WTF !! BUT none of these girls are very clean when it comes to dishes and the Apt .. I have seen then use stuff like pots & pans and rinse out with water no soap and put it in the drainer .

20 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

Pourquoi je vous remercie beaucoup, monsieur. Beaux photos de mon peu sexy Belle.

Je peux aller à consacrer à son droit maintenant LOL

Well, the photos of Bella took me misfortune. I was banned!
Yet I had not seen cryptopoints.
Fortunately I have more than one string to my bow and I reconnected.

• Upvote 2

59 minutes ago, jouandomy said:

Well, the photos of Bella took me misfortune. I was banned!
Yet I had not seen cryptopoints.
Fortunately I have more than one string to my bow and I reconnected.

Very sorry to hear that but glad you have a way around. We have to be very careful.

• Upvote 3

32 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Very sorry to hear that but glad you have a way around. We have to be very careful.

I sort of understand why they don't want a lot of pics and vids out there, but I know they are getting a lot of bad will from a lot of people.  I think that some of the tenants don't want those out there, and RLC wants to be able to say that they are getting it under control

The bad part is that I believe, as many do, that some pics and videos would be a really great tool to bring a lot of non-members to the membership club.

When the advertising world says that "sex sells", what better sales tool does RLC have?  I think RLC would make a lot more money per month.

I miss the shared pictures and videos, and it even helps me stay in the membership club...Just Sayin'

1 minute ago, gelsgels6 said:

I sort of understand why they don't want a lot of pics and vids out there, but I know they are getting a lot of bad will from a lot of people.  I think that some of the tenants don't want those out there, and RLC wants to be able to say that they are getting it under control

The bad part is that I believe, as many do, that some pics and videos would be a really great tool to bring a lot of non-members to the membership club.

When the advertising world says that "sex sells", what better sales tool does RLC have?  I think RLC would make a lot more money per month.

I miss the shared pictures and videos, and it even helps me stay in the membership club...Just Sayin'

I  just don't understand RLC's thinking !   You can post hundreds of Leora's pics in the nude, masturbating 3 times a day or giving blow-jobs to her partner; and RLC will say nothing.  But just try and post a pic of K&K or one of Barca2  and they immediately ban you !  I realize that these 2 apartments have no FREE areas,  but many pics and videos of Leora are not from the free area ...................so WHAT THE HELL is going on RLC  ???? 

5 minutes ago, slider_69 said:

I  just don't understand RLC's thinking !   You can post hundreds of Leora's pics in the nude, masturbating 3 times a day or giving blow-jobs to her partner; and RLC will say nothing.  But just try and post a pic of K&K or one of Barca2  and they immediately ban you !  I realize that these 2 apartments have no FREE areas,  but many pics and videos of Leora are not from the free area ...................so WHAT THE HELL is going on RLC  ???? 

good questions...maybe their new contracts state that they must attempt something of a controlling of content from getting out into the digital world.

Who knows?  I wouldn't do business like this...my college advertising and marketing classes talked about promotion being one of the most important concepts a business has, and not putting your product into the faces of the people that aren't buying your product can ultimately limit sales.

Stay tuned.

• Upvote 1

I think Leora is basically their advertising girl who does 80% of her stuff for free. Even Nelly's stuff is deleted and she love CamCaps. The fact that apart from that one party night Leora shows and does a lot more (as she did so spectacularly today) than the vanilla Barcelona girls is something they choose to hide.

21 hours ago, Doitall4fun said:

Yeah i seen that and said WTF !! BUT none of these girls are very clean when it comes to dishes and the Apt .. I have seen then use stuff like pots & pans and rinse out with water no soap and put it in the drainer .

I agree their dish washing habits are not very good, to say the least,
but I've never seen anybody do anything like that.

• Upvote 1

On 9/26/2016 at 2:50 AM, longarm101 said:

As for the nose wiping it looks like you are correct, in the interest of giving her the benefit of the doubt it looks like she touches the knife to the corner of her mouth like she was feeling if it was hot, however I dont why she would do that. Compulsive behavior maybe????

I love Anna and I want to give her the benefit of the doubt, as well.
And you're right, I don't know why she would do that, either. That
is a very strange place to test the temperature of anything, You
could end up with a nasty burn. As for compulsive behavior, I've
never seen her, or anyone else for that matter, do anything like
that. It's just very strange behavior. Especially, in my opinion, for
Anna.