Barcelona Apt. #1 - Pictures (2016)

On ‎2016‎-‎10‎-‎05 at 6:14 AM, Hope85 said:

:biggrin:

this girl must be the dumbest blonde i seen so far cant take ice cubes out of an ice pan and cant even open up a bag sorry for calling her dumb but dame she cant do nothing.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, canito said:

this girl must be the dumbest blonde i seen so far cant take ice cubes out of an ice pan and cant even open up a bag sorry for calling her dumb but dame she cant do nothing.

Technically challenged, perhaps? Some of us find everyday tasks less than intuitive, due to being blessed with different kinds of brains. Her strength may lie in other, as yet unrevealed areas, so don't be too harsh. Some people can put together IKEA furniture easily while others struggle and end up with a part left over when they've finished! Packaging today is very difficult for older people to come to grips with. Young people too, it would seem......also, it has to be said, there are many people who cannot spell the simplest words correctly, even on here.

Guest beaver67
On ‎2016‎-‎10‎-‎05 at 9:51 AM, Hope85 said:

(The Image Content is No Longer Accessible and Has Been Removed)

good morning cousin beaver:biggrin::biggrin:

Guest beaver67
On ‎2016‎-‎10‎-‎05 at 9:51 AM, Hope85 said:

thank you Hope- great capture

Guest beaver67
On ‎2016‎-‎10‎-‎05 at 0:46 PM, Hope85 said:

ohman- I don't see any "meat flaps"- what a shame, and I had high hopes she would:biggrin::biggrin:

Ca fait que 4 jours qu'elle est là. Et je pense que beaucoup de gens vont l'apprécier pour son style "cool life anywhere"!! Lima mérite un certain respect, et je crois que c'est une fille bien, gentille, avec un savoir-vivre. 

• Upvote 3