Barcelona Apt. #1 - Pictures (2016)

On ‎2016‎-‎05‎-‎23 at 9:05 AM, Beldonn1 said:

Very nice girl, a pity  she can't find anyone to take care of her. RLC should work better the matching between girls, and also be a bit more on communication. They are faster to ban a subscriber than to tell what's going on and what they are planning to. This is not good managing.

I agree that RLC should try and match the girls better, but maybe they were reading their applications and the girls seemed pretty well matched. it's the girls job also to get along with each other.  Everyone blames RLC, never the chicks. lol.....we need more massage friendly women! 

• Upvote 2

Guest beaver67
On ‎2016‎-‎05‎-‎23 at 0:56 PM, Yury said:

(The Image Content is No Longer Accessible and Has Been Removed)

Hi Yury

Have you heard any of the conversations in this apartment  ????? Elisa& Vika, or Vika & Rita ???/ do you know if Elisa has or is modeling or have a male friend there ????- just asking- thanks

Elise talked about working model with Danaya. As I understand it, she was looking for work after Barcelona.
If I'm not mistaken, sunflower presented her a guy about which said kitek.
More heard nothing, I see their very few.

• Upvote 6

Il y a 4 heures, Beldonn1 a dit :

Very nice girl, a pity  she can't find anyone to take care of her. RLC should work better the matching between girls, and also be a bit more on communication. They are faster to ban a subscriber than to tell what's going on and what they are planning to. This is not good managing.

absoluty beldonn ! there is no interaction between these girls (and i don't tell about sex interaction only) ; except perhaps yesterday, rita and vika had make gym together, but RLC managing is bad, except for ban a suscriber when he post a photo of their site... the magic interraction between these girls who don't know each other could be difficult, but that is the job of RLC, but actually RLC is more interested to ban their customers

Guest beaver67
3 minutes ago, Yury said:

Elise talked about working model with Danaya. As I understand it, she was looking for work after Barcelona.
If I'm not mistaken, sunflower presented her a guy about which said kitek.
More heard nothing, I see their very few.

thank you Yury- appreciate what you do for us

the guy kitek referred to is either the beach guy or the musician- not sure which  ????, though she might be auditioning for a modeling job, by the way she has been dressed, and not going out to fuck numerous people, as posted before- maybe the beach guy- who knows ????? think she is due to leave around June 11th- 19 days away. Not sure when Vika leaves, or who the new girl is.