Barcelona Apt. #1 - Pictures (2016)

On ‎2016‎-‎06‎-‎01 at 9:21 AM, BBsq69 said:

Every few minutes liquid pours from Elisa's body - from her hand into a glass LOL - and no doubt inducing similar reactions from her fans.

Gin Genie

This young lady needs some loving ( either male or female ) to get her away from that gin or vodka bottle. She has already made 3 or 4 trips to the frig to get her  "medicine " !!  Too bad because she is not bad looking.  Come on one of you other girls and help her get her mind on other things !

• Upvote 6

On ‎2016‎-‎06‎-‎01 at 0:48 PM, Howard said:

Sometimes you have to let the mind work its magic.

(The Image Content is No Longer Accessible and Has Been Removed)

What a well-stacked beauty !

• Upvote 4

I'd like to see how long it would take me to lick that ink mark off the middle of her back!

• Upvote 5

3 hours ago, slider_69 said:

This young lady needs some loving ( either male or female ) to get her away from that gin or vodka bottle. She has already made 3 or 4 trips to the frig to get her  "medicine " !!  Too bad because she is not bad looking.  Come on one of you other girls and help her get her mind on other things !

Damn.......why doesn't she just put a straw in that bottle and go upstairs ?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, slider_69 said:

Damn.......why doesn't she just put a straw in that bottle and go upstairs ?

She seems to have issues at needing alcohol almost on a regular basis.  It may be fine in their younger days but as they age it catches up other ways and definitely not for the better.

• Upvote 4

14 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

She seems to have issues at needing alcohol almost on a regular basis.  It may be fine in their younger days but as they age it catches up other ways and definitely not for the better.

You are absolutely correct SC.   If she continues drinking like you all say she does, she will have serious heath issues when she gets older.   Let's hope it's just a Barcelona thing and not something she does when she is home.

• Upvote 4

I sure would like to get my Spider caught in Charlotte's Web :biggrin: Talk about a Ferry Tale

• Upvote 6

thank you albino for posting these pics of the wonderful and amazing rita.rita if you can hear me i would like to say your an amazing lady.and very beautiful and me and a few others on here love you and love the way you tease us.

• Upvote 4