Barcelona Apt. #1 - Pictures (2016)

56 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

I went to 4chan, but how do I find Irma's pictures? They all appear
to be chat sites.

4chan is like chat; it's a flow through. If somebody posts on them (or bumps them), the thread goes back to the top page. Otherwise, newer posts take their place on the top, and they only live until page 15, and then they are history. You've got to be quick on the trigger, especially on their /b/ board. I will say that every mention of RLC on 4chan yields tons of advertising for both RLC, CC, and RLCF. In fact, a good number of our members found out about CC from /b. (Unfortunately, 90% of 4chan /b people are trolls. I prefer them to be potty-trained before they come here!)

Such pictures can be shared via Private Messaging here. So make friends. If the girls picts don't come from RLC cameras, it is against the rules to post them here. PM me if you have any questions about why were forced to adopt this Rule. Thank you, and carry on.

2 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

4chan is like chat; it's a flow through. If somebody posts on them (or bumps them), the thread goes back to the top page. Otherwise, newer posts take their place on the top, and they only live until page 15, and then they are history. You've got to be quick on the trigger, especially on their /b/ board. I will say that every mention of RLC on 4chan yields tons of advertising for both RLC, CC, and RLCF. In fact, a good number of our members found out about CC from /b. (Unfortunately, 90% of 4chan /b people are trolls. I prefer them to be potty-trained before they come here!)

Such pictures can be shared via Private Messaging here. So make friends. If the girls picts don't come from RLC cameras, it is against the rules to post them here. PM me if you have any questions about why were forced to adopt this Rule. Thank you, and carry on.

Thank you kindly for the info. I'll give that a try.

44 minutes ago, woodyj627 said:

I like the spirit of the girls here they seem to get along really well having fun!

Probably the most harmonious group we've had living together in this apartment. The chemistry seems just right.

They're having the time of their lives together which is what we've always wanted for them and from them. To have fun and be uninhibited for us.

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, bubbleobillo said:

Probably the most harmonious group we've had living together in this apartment. The chemistry seems just right.

They're having the time of their lives together which is what we've always wanted for them and from them. To have fun and be uninhibited for us.

I would just wish that they whent on having lesbian sex already...

• Upvote 2

37 minutes ago, uppsala said:

I would just wish that they went on having lesbian sex already...

The big difference between the girls who come to Barcelona and the people in most of the other apartments is that in most cases the people in the other apartments are already in relationships before they sign on to live in the RLC sites.  The girls who come to the two Barcelona sites may already know one another to some extent -- may even be friends -- but in most instances are not in a true couple relationship with any of the other girls.

Even if they are Lesbian (which is debatable), that doesn't mean they necessarily want to get sexually involved with someone at the site, only to have to break it up in 60 or 90 days later and leave.  Additionally, I think sometimes they already have relationships going back home and are mainly in Barcelona temporarily for the money and to have fun in Barcelona.  Sometimes I think individual girls (e.g., Danaya) may feel strong sexual attraction for another girl they're temporarily living with, but their feeling may not be reciprocated by the other girl and therefore not mutual.

• Upvote 3