Barcelona Apt. #1 - Pictures (2016)

5 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

Irma was popular straight away. Ilona divided people a bit the first time but was widely liked on her return. Shame Irma is not in charge of Barca instead of the appalling Lola. And Irma would totally be up for a sex party especially if it involved Ilona licking her pussy ... Ilona it is more difficult to say. Ilona used to be my favourite Barca girl now even my brief glimpses of Megan put her 2nd and of course my Belle is now streets ahead.

I agree Irma was popular straight away, my belief is because of her willingness to be nude and her flirty nature. Ilona the first time around was more of a buzz kill and was percieved as a (for lack of a better term) cock blocker who would interrupt any potential action. During their second visit for Irma it was more of the same but with much more nudity and masturbation, and Ilona was much more relaxed and free with herself even playing with a dildo (which i must say amazed me). But i keep hearing lamenting and wishes for Irma to be paired with this girl or that girl and as i hear these things i am reminded that despite several promising scenarios Irma always seemed to back down. This was most evident when Anna made it very clear she was ready to make love to Irma and it was Irma who backed down. This leads me to believe that Irma might be a case of all talk and no action as it were.

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
36 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

Is IT just me or is there something about Anna that makes you just want to bend her over and grudge fuck the hell out of her........

you mean- make her squeal like a pig:biggrin::biggrin:

Just now, longarm101 said:

make her squeal, call me daddy, beg for mercy, make her cum so hard she sees jesus

thats what i'd like to do...in reality if she were standing in front of me and said come fuck me i'd probably cum in pants lol

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, longarm101 said:

thats what i'd like to do...in reality if she were standing in front of me and said come fuck me i'd probably cum in pants lol

I've been around awhile, but I was going to ask you
to explain what a grudge fuck was. Now that I know,
however, I'm thinking this is a much more likely
scenario :biggrin:. For the lot of us :biggrin::biggrin:!!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, letsdothis said:

I have found that one must have goals in life ..... even if they are unobtainable......lol

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

well if this scenario does come to pass ..... turn into a possative ...... more staying power for the second time around