Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ March 2016.

On 15/3/2016 at 2:13 AM, mr1010 said:

Kristy even gave her hippo to Kami for the night? What a good friend she is! Kami did not look well last night.

Weird that we've not seen her boyfriend since the surgery .... A chance for her that her friend Kristy is by her side and takes care of her ... She should dump that "boyfriend" ( doesn't deserve that guy !!  ) 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, slider_69 said:

Well, finally........................all of the east coast of US back on line as of 15:00  EDT  !!!! Been off-line for 3 days here !

The Russians or the Ukrainians hacked into your internet-didn't want you to see their girls naked on RLC!!! lol

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, happyone said:

The Russians or the Ukrainians hacked into your internet-didn't want you to see their girls naked on RLC!!! lol

You got that right !!!  Or maybe they are pissed off at Donald TRUMP.............LOL  !!!!

45 minutes ago, mr1010 said:

Slider you been off CC or Rlc? I am east coast NYC and I had no problems. But Thestarider has been on and off! He is in Kansas. CC has had major server overload issues.

I bet it is about 90% better for Thes now.  He and I were having the same issues and it is now improved at least 80 to 90% better!

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, mr1010 said:

Slider you been off CC or Rlc? I am east coast NYC and I had no problems. But Thestarider has been on and off! He is in Kansas. CC has had major server overload issues.

Yea, I went down 3 days ago...............kept checking on Google for the status and it said that the site was down from Atlanta to San Francisco !!!  Just got it back at 3:00 PM today !

• Upvote 1