Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ March 2016.

I say Kamila is the hottest girl on RLC but she loses points because not that much nudity other then bathing and no sex. Kristy is very cute but same nudity is only in bath room and no sex. Now I know some of you will say there's more to being a voyeur then seeing sex and nudity. But  no one is going to pay 50 dollars a month to watch people sleep , eat and do what ever they do.  The only apartment is really worth watching is Leora she hot sexy and they do have sex every now and then , And any given time you can see that hot little body of hers ( damn get hard just thinking about her) . Masha comes in second cause she's more open to sex and nudity , but she don't have the best body , she is willing to show it off and the sex is very hot . then it's Nelly but I think we lost her and they put this boring couple in there. Zoya is hot too , still would like to see more of her .Now the only thing in Carina's apartment keeping me a wake is lady blue , other then that the rest of the apartments put me asleep .... Not worth the money or effort to watch...... sorry know it's not the topic of this page but was thinking of the girls.

• Upvote 1

Kristy,
Я не знаю, если вы читаете этот форум, даже заинтересованы в том, что, как говорится.
Я слушал вас и Камила вчера утром попрактиковаться английский для английского класса. Я полагаю, что вы должны иметь экзамен в ближайшее время, Вы делаете очень хорошо, английский является жестким языком, чтобы научиться говорить.
Говорится через вне весь мир, как известно, как uversial языка.
Я надеюсь, что вы будете продолжать практиковать и продолжать совершенствовать свои навыки,
Вы всегда будете иметь возможность общаться в любой точке мира.
Просто хотел, чтобы вы знали, что мы гордимся за попытку выучить наш язык.

Удачи вам в вашем экзамен, у вас уже есть А от меня.
Посмотрите вперед к слышать вы говорите по-английски снова скоро.

наездник

• Upvote 2

Il y a 3 heures, mr1010 a dit :

Holy cow! Kami's bf sleeps in guest room. Kami booted him out of her bed! Why doesn't she just break up already!

en me réveillant, je vois que le petit ami dort seul dans la chambre d'ami!!! j'avoue ne pas comprendre à quel jeu, jouent ces 2 là!!!!

I woke up, I see that the boyfriend is sleeping alone in the guest room !!! I confess I do not understand what game play those 2 !!!!

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, corboblanc said:

I woke up, I see that the boyfriend is sleeping alone in the guest room !!! I confess I do not understand what game play those 2 !!!!

They play the game of  "make believe lovers " !  Kami is only interested in Kristy and vice-versa !   The BF was brought into the relationship to dispel the idea that Kami only likes women !  ( for our benefit ) .  Don't know why he keeps returning....................maybe he's really after Kristy !

2 hours ago, corboblanc said:

en me réveillant, je vois que le petit ami dort seul dans la chambre d'ami!!! j'avoue ne pas comprendre à quel jeu, jouent ces 2 là!!!!

Kami is afraid that he could touch her ears in his sleep, he understands and agreed to sleep in the guest room.

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, kitek said:

Kami is afraid that he could touch her ears in his sleep, he understands and agreed to sleep in the guest room.

3 hours ago, kitek said:

Kitek :  Do you really believe , in your heart , that Kami is actually in love and sleeping with Mr Numbnuts ? He doesn't seem to be very much in love to me............not even horny !

24 minutes ago, slider_69 said:

Kitek :  Do you really believe , in your heart , that Kami is actually in love and sleeping with Mr Numbnuts ? He doesn't seem to be very much in love to me............not even horny !

She committed herself to him and really hopes it works out, they have ups and downs as most couples, it all depends how he plays the cards to have or not future together. You can think whatever you like but you can't read what's in their heads, especially being on camera for everyone to see.

• Upvote 6