Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ March 2016.

3 hours ago, Noldus said:

Do not know when K & K came home last night. But now it appears that Kristy dressed again and on the way out?

Corr. She is only fully clothed on the bed. Early awake ...?

Well Noldus she didn't get much sleep, the returned home around 4:30 am then spent nearly an hour in the bath together, it was close to 6 am when she went to sleep. I was surprised she is up so early this morning, she must have something very important going on today,

• Upvote 2

You know the way K&K have loosened up lately and after last night's bath tub playtime, I think these two are starting to take over the top spot from the all girls apartment. There is certainly more real sexual activity than the Barcelona girls so maybe they have realised to get their ratings up and justify their all premium status. Bring it on I say and keep the muff please girls, it's superb :rolleyes:

• Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Well Noldus she didn't get much sleep, the returned home around 4:30 am then spent nearly an hour in the bath together, it was close to 6 am when she went to sleep. I was surprised she is up so early this morning, she must have something very important going on today,

She spent the time in the morning too, think she was up approximately at 8am. saw two hours of sleep then?

Did not know when she went out, but she was in bed app 30 min in connection with Masturbation.

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

You know the way K&K have loosened up lately and after last night's bath tub playtime, I think these two are starting to take over the top spot from the all girls apartment. There is certainly more real sexual activity than the Barcelona girls so maybe they have realised to get their ratings up and justify their all premium status. Bring it on I say and keep the muff please girls, it's superb :rolleyes:

Happy, I would say they (Penthouse "K") have blown by them to the top spot on RLC, like Ferrari would blow by a economy car on the autobahn,  just cruising in the fast lane.:sick:

• Upvote 3

44 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Happy, I would say they (Penthouse "K") have blown by them to the top spot on RLC, like Ferrari would blow by a economy car on the autobahn,  just cruising in the fast lane.:sick:

Kristylookkanmikitty.jpg FERRARI

krispl2.gifFerrari Shot17285.png Ferrari

Shot17197.png Economy

Shot17190.pngEconomy

z_950.gif

Speaks volumes doesn't it, enough said !!!!! Ferrari vs Economy

• Upvote 6