Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ March 2016.

3 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Kristylookkanmikitty.jpg FERRARI

krispl2.gifFerrari Shot17285.png Ferrari

Shot17197.png Economy

Shot17190.pngEconomy

z_950.gif

Speaks volumes doesn't it, enough said !!!!! Ferrari vs Economy

The latest series of K & K pictures in the bath is extremely interesting .  Kami especially seems to be getting more and more aggressive with her Honey Pot nudity ; teasing Kristy more and more .  It won't be long (in my opinion ) before we see an actual  mutual  bating scene or some other  sexual activity between these 2 on camera ! For some reason, Kami seems hot to trot  and I don't mean with her boy friend !  Maybe she finally realizes she is getting older and that Kristy is really her preference in relationships .

• Upvote 3

12 minutes ago, slider_69 said:

The latest series of K & K pictures in the bath is extremely interesting .  Kami especially seems to be getting more and more aggressive with her Honey Pot nudity ; teasing Kristy more and more .  It won't be long (in my opinion ) before we see an actual  mutual  bating scene or some other  sexual activity between these 2 on camera ! For some reason, Kami seems hot to trot  and I don't mean with her boy friend !  Maybe she finally realizes she is getting older and that Kristy is really her preference in relationships .

Maybe they just want to give a good show. ... ::)

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, olcage said:

Anybody know whats going on with Kami and the suitcase?

yes she going on vacation to her mothers for her mothers birthday, then spend some time with her father, she will return on April 4th according to Kitek

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, olcage said:

It seams to me, that her show was given to sweet the audience for her absence. ...  :dodgy: ... Why this does not surprise me any more. ... :sad:

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, olcage said:

She is leaving tomorrow for couple days to see her family.

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

yes she going on vacation to her mothers for her mothers birthday, then spend some time with her father, she will return on April 4th according to Kitek

Her return .date may change.

• Upvote 3