Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ March 2016.

I NEED TO GO GET A HAIR CUT,,,PHANTOM,KZ,THESTA,,,OR ANY OTHER GUYS THAT CONTRIBUTE,,,WHO CAN TAKE UP WATCH AND RELIEVE YOUR BOY MIKEY :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

Fuck, got to go to the train people. Mikey take good pics of our girls. Just for research purposes of course. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I'm back. Anything happen while I was gone?

Mikey, you need to get your haircut for that trip in space to help your friend Princess Rita "get off" to a safe voyage that is, to fight the evil Nora and Kiko! Rita can't have hair tickling her in her pot of goodness. And remember, don't make her cum with you. Kiko gets off when he sees girls' cum!

My cock sword has been safely sheathed for our trip to my luscious vixen Kristy. No sense having a premature ending to this story!

BB, feed me. Who should be the First Officer, Medical Officer? Who should we pick up in our ship of love?

Doing some more "research" here. Kristy and Kami still together close as usual!

Kristy just loves to go after Kami whenever they are together; and Kami just loves having Kristy massage her boobs. Never see her

allowing her BF the same privileges, on camera . Kristy is going to get that Honey Pot of Kami soon, even if she has to rape her..............LOL.

Rape will not be necessary however;  Kami will just love the action ! 

:bang head: :bang head: :bang head: :curse: :curse: :soapbox: :soapbox: :trashcomputer: :trashcomputer: :BS: :BS: :shithappens: :wtf:

I JUST FUCKING KNEW IT!!!

I JUST KNEW I WAS GONNA MISS KRISTY RUBBING ONE OUT,,,THIS IS THE FIRST TIME EVER SINCE KRISTY HAS BEEN ON RLC THAT I'VE MISSED HER MASTURBATING....I WAS IN MY BARBER'S CHAIR WHEN I SAW WHAT NOLDUS WROTE,,,AND I ALMOST CRIED >:( >:( :'( :'(

I HOPE THAT SOMEONE CAUGHT IT AND POSTS IT OR SEND IT TO ME IF THEY DON'T WANT TO SHARE IT WITH THE GENERAL PUBLIC.

IT WAS JUST NOT MY DAY TODAY I GUESS,,FIRST I COMPLETELY FORGOT THAT MY BARBER TOLD ME THAT SHE WAS GOING TO MOVE TO A DIFFERENT LOCATION THAT WAS TWICE AS FAR AWAY FROM MY HOUSE,,,AND IT TOOK ME FOREVER TO GET THERE BECAUSE TWICE I ENDED UP WALKING INTO THE WRONG SALON LOOKING FOR THEM,,I HAD TO CALL HER AND ASK FOR DIRECTIONS...BUT EVEN WHEN I GOT THERE I STILL HAD TO WAIT ANOTHER 50 MINUTES FOR HER TO CUT 2 PEOPLE IN FRONT OF ME DAMN...AND THE WHOLE TIME I WAS THINKING,,I HOPE THAT THOSE GIRLS DON'T GO TO BED BEFORE I GET BACK HOME.

WE ALL KNOW WHAT ALWAYS HAPPENS AFTER THOSE LONG MASSAGES AND STROKING BETWEEN THESE 2 BEAUTIES.. :yes: :yes: :drool: :drool:

AND  "NOLDUS" TO YOU SIR PLEASE KEEP UP THE UPDATES ABOUT WHATEVER THESE LADIES OR ANYONE ELSE IS DOING,,YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED AROUND HERE,,SO DON'T LISTEN TO ANYONE THAT WANT FOR YOU TO STOP,,,BECAUSE OF SOMEONE LIKE YOU,WE CAN LEAVE OUR HOUSE AND STILL BE UPDATED ON WHATEVER IS TAKING PLACE ON RLC,BY JUST CHECKING IN ON OUR PHONES OR TABLETS,,SO THANK YOU SIR,,AND GOOD JOB :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Kristy has just made it and now we hear Kami take off in the toilet.

Mikey, I missed it also (for a fucking change, right?).

Sorry about your barbershop quartet problem, man. I was out to dinner with my wife and son, so I missed it also. I did see the earlier stroking.

You know what gets me, Mikey? They are so in love with each other and so want to do it to each other. You can see it in Kami's eyes when Kristy touched her breasts under her shirt. So, instead of just doing what they both really want, they get each other so aroused so they can bate separately! I understand it, I really do. They don't really want to be  lesbian or even bi. And once they do it once, they are afraid they won't stop because they love each other. So, much as they are so freaking tempted to do it, they resist it and do what they do. I have to say, I admire them for their willpower and their determination to not actually have sex with each other. Kami could easily let herself be bi, but she doesn't want to be, she wants to be hetero. Kristy probably also, although she would probably do it if Kami wanted to. And privacy from us has nothing to do with it.

Their love is so unique, so strong. It is almost too powerful even for them. Kami has a boy friend, she probably has sex with him, and yet she is so drawn to Kristy, so in love with her, that it takes every ounce of willpower for her to resist her. And Kristy so loves Kami, she will even put  up with jerk bf just to make Kami happy!

I can't barely get out the words that can describe what they have (oh wait, I just did!).

I am transfixed by them. I hardly watch other apartments sometimes and I like many of them.

Mikey, can you explain this love they have any more than this? If you can, have at it, my friend!

Oh, later I will do a third installment of my erotic novel. But first I must talk about this!

:bang head: :bang head: :bang head: :curse: :curse: :soapbox: :soapbox: :trashcomputer: :trashcomputer: :BS: :BS: :shithappens: :wtf:

I JUST KNEW I WAS GONNA MISS KRISTY RUBBING ONE OUT,,,THIS IS THE FIRST TIME EVER SINCE KRISTY HAS BEEN ON RLC THAT I'VE MISSED HER MASTURBATING....I WAS IN MY BARBER'S CHAIR WHEN I SAW WHAT NOLDUS WROTE,,,AND I ALMOST CRIED >:( >:( :'( :'(

I HOPE THAT SOMEONE CAUGHT IT AND POSTS IT OR SEND IT TO ME IF THEY DON'T WANT TO SHARE IT WITH THE GENERAL PUBLIC.

IT WAS JUST NOT MY DAY TODAY I GUESS,,FIRST I COMPLETELY FORGOT THAT MY BARBER TOLD ME THAT SHE WAS GOING TO MOVE TO A DIFFERENT LOCATION THAT WAS TWICE AS FAR AWAY FROM MY HOUSE,,,AND IT TOOK ME FOREVER TO GET THERE BECAUSE TWICE I ENDED UP WALKING INTO THE WRONG SALON LOOKING FOR THEM,,I HAD TO CALL HER AND ASK FOR DIRECTIONS...BUT EVEN WHEN I GOT THERE I STILL HAD TO WAIT ANOTHER 50 MINUTES FOR HER TO CUT 2 PEOPLE IN FRONT OF ME DAMN...AND THE WHOLE TIME I WAS THINKING,,I HOPE THAT THOSE GIRLS DON'T GO TO BED BEFORE I GET BACK HOME.

WE ALL KNOW WHAT ALWAYS HAPPENS AFTER THOSE LONG MASSAGES AND STROKING BETWEEN THESE 2 BEAUTIES.. :yes: :yes: :drool: :drool:

AND  "NOLDUS" TO YOU SIR PLEASE KEEP UP THE UPDATES ABOUT WHATEVER THESE LADIES OR ANYONE ELSE IS DOING,,YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED AROUND HERE,,SO DON'T LISTEN TO ANYONE THAT WANT FOR YOU TO STOP,,,BECAUSE OF SOMEONE LIKE YOU,WE CAN LEAVE OUR HOUSE AND STILL BE UPDATED ON WHATEVER IS TAKING PLACE ON RLC,BY JUST CHECKING IN ON OUR PHONES OR TABLETS,,SO THANK YOU SIR,,AND GOOD JOB :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

But Mike then, what are these priorities ?? Check PM

mr1010 I think your reading to much into the K&K relationship. Do they love each other. Yes they are as close and care as much for each as two women can be

Are they in love with each other? No I don't think so. But then your definition of "being in love" may differ from mine. If they were in love there wouldn't be any BFs. 178.gif

Ok, I just now had the time to read the first 2 installments of the RLC Erotic Sci-fy novel. mr1010, after I stop laughing so hard, I will try to put some thoughts together and provide some input for you to consider.

I must say you have a very active imagination indeed. I'm not sure how much I'll be able to contribute, but I'll try. After all, we do want it to become a bestseller, so all of us must do our part.  :lmao:

Mikey, I have NEVER been able to catch her masturbating. Do we have a vid posted anywhere of at least one of them? If so, I would love to see it. I've never heard of a woman being able to get off that fast. She must be one hot little sex kitten.  ;D