Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ March 2016.

Time for another installment in the sexy, zany adventures of rlc in space.

I keep seeing Tim Allen and Sigourney Weaver from the Galaxy Quest movie. :kiss:

Keep it going, I wish to see where Lyro ends up? :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss:

YEAH ME TOO :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :yes: :yes:

I THINK THAT LYRO IS GONNA TRY TO TAKE RITA AWAY FROM MIKEY,,BUT IN THE END THEY ENDED UP JUST SHARING HER AT THE SAME TIME :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss:

Time for another installment in the sexy, zany adventures of rlc in space.

I keep seeing Tim Allen and Sigourney Weaver from the Galaxy Quest movie. :kiss:

Keep it going, I wish to see where Lyro ends up? :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss:

I DON'T KNOW WHO THIS NEW KAMILA IS,BUT SHE HAS BEEN EXTREMELY HAPPY ALL DAY,,EVEN RIGHT THIS MINUTE BELIEVE IT OR NOT,,SHE IS THE ONE ACTING LIKE KRISTY,,,SHE IS DANCING AND GRINDING ALL OVER KRISTY :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I DON'T KNOW WHO THIS NEW KAMILA IS,BUT SHE HAS BEEN EXTREMELY HAPPY ALL DAY,,EVEN RIGHT THIS MINUTE BELIEVE IT OR NOT,,SHE IS THE ONE ACTING LIKE KRISTY,,,SHE IS DANCING AND GRINDING ALL OVER KRISTY :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Keep on dreaming !!!

she will do nothing

Lyro....I mean Lyree, You're getting into this aren't you? Do you wish to be part of the sexy escapades? I didn't want to pose you into something you are not comfortable with. But, I sense you seem game for it. Do you want the ladies? I kinda set you up with Leora a little. Although Princess Leora is a bit too into her solos!

Hey Mikey, you want to share Rita with Lyree? Threesome perhaps? Should I make Rita bi, mikey, Lyree? Does Lyro "interact" with Euroman as well? Don't worry guys, this is all just "fantasy" here!

The good thing about writing is you have incredible power (so I am on a power trip here!), you can have your characters do whatever you want!

I like a little interactivity here. Feed me some wishes and I will "see" if I can accommodate them!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: