Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ March 2016.

OK, mikey, lyree, book, DES, Thes, time for another installment in the sexy zany episodes of rlc in space!

In our last episode, the evil Queen Nora and King Kiko were closing in on Kami and Kristy.

Kami had Ivan increase the thrust. It worked! Kami came like there was no tomorrow (and maybe there won't be!). Ivan didn't have a condom so he pulled out at the last second. Kami came so violently that she shook Ivan at the crucial moment and...he came not on Kami but on Kristy instead! All over her face!

"Ivan, I wanted that moisturizer on my face",  said Kami. So, Kristy, seeing how disappointed Kami was, let Kami lick the cum off her face.  The girls starting kissing each other and swapping cum back and forth.

Meanwhile Queen Nora's ship had closed in on Kami's ship.

"Oh my god, Kami, Kristy stop cum kissing. Nora is almost up to us!",  said Ivan.

"Oh god, what will we do?, said Kami.

Meanwhile Rita' ship had snuck up on Nora's ship. Nora and Kiko were too busy eating each other's cum to notice.

Rita had her ultimate weapon loaded and ready to fire. The space cannon shot out into space. Now this cannon was not loaded with bullets, missiles or bombs. Rather, it had a "laser beam". A laser full of sperm that is, the latest space weapon in the galaxy.

The spermy beam coated Queen Nora's windows and got into their exhaust pipes. There was so much of it that it got into the cock pit of the ship.

"Oh, fuck, there is so much cum there Kiko! We need to get rid of it. Let's start sucking!", said Nora.

Meanwhile, Rita docked her ship with Kami and went on board Kami's ship.

"Princess Rita, you have cum to see us and save us!", said Kami.

As gratitude for her efforts, Kami and Kristy and Rita licked and fingered, fingered and licked. Ivan was horrified! This was a freaking orgy he thought. So he needed to hose down the girls to snap them out of things so they could escape from Nora's evil clutches. "Hose" in hand he sprayed the girls down with his cum. But that didn't help. The girls proceeded to lick up all his cum. Then, Rita started sucking his cock back to life.

"No, Princess, stop, we must escape!"

At that moment the superfans' spaceship pulled up alongside the ship. They entered the ship. Euroman entered Rita. "I missed you my Princess", said Euro.

"Who is this guy anyway?" Lyro told her, "he is your most favortest fan in all the galaxy your highness"!

"Ooh, I like this girl Lyro, cum here Lyro let me lick your problems away." And so she did. Meanwhile, Euroman stuck his knob first in Rita's mouth then in Lyro's.

6996 saw his love Kristy. "My dear girl, you are the finest sexy vixen in all the land! I shall eat your juicy pussy. You need a man in your life!" Kristy did a 69 with 69. 69's cock was just the right size for her mouth!

Bookmeister saw his love kami. But there was the matter of Ivan. Lucky for meister, Ivan had fallen asleep from coming 8 times in one day. "My beloved lady, can I have your hand, on my cock? Kami said, no let me show you how good I am with my sweet feet!" Meister was in heaven.

Thesla the magnificent came (in Anna's mouth) forward. He said, Euro, 6996, we need to escape!" No one responded. Cum was flying all over the place!

"Alright, you perverts, I will fly this fucking ship!", said Thesla.

DESA came forward (he came in Irma's juicy mouth). "I will help you Thesla, these people are hopeless!"

Lyro and Rita "came" also. So did Euroman and 69 and Kristy and Kami and meister.

And so they all flew off in the superfan's ship. It was big enough to accomodate a huge number of people. But only if they were close together. So it was that the biggest orgy of all time happened!

Unfortunately for the superfans, Nora and Kiko had managed to suck up all the sperm. Nora wasn't the only one good at eating sperm after all. The windows cleared and they took off after the superfans.

The rlc overlords were dismayed. "If they get back to Earth safely, they will ruin everything we have worked for all these years. $45 for lame, boring, fake action. What a delightful ripoff it has been. These people will do nothing but fucking and sucking, licking and fingering if they get back. We must stop them!"

"What did you see in the blue girls' videos? Anything we can use here?"

"Yes, I think so. This girl blue is a confused sexual creature. And her videos have horrible lighting and cameras. And she has not yet learned how to stick her dildo up her pussy. The lame fans will get bored of her quick. And I have in mind  couple of others to use in other videos. Let's get the lame idiot Lev and his bosomy sister to film a video of their latest play readings. I suggest we have Lev wear the stupid underwear and dress Lev's sister in a super hot outfit showing  her boobs practically sticking out with a bra on. And never ever let her undress. She should even bathe in her bra! Once the fans are stuck watching these videos, they will be bored and hypnotized forever!"

"Wow, that is a great plan", said the other Overlord. "To boredom forever."

Meanwhile in the superfans' ship, orgies continued. Princess Leora made it with women and men, at the same time! Irma gave a great solo show stuffing the space dildo deep in her pussy. Anna sucked it out!

But all was not well. Nora's ship was catching up to the superfans.

"Kiko, are you ready to unleash your venom sperm on the superfan's girls?"

"Yes , my sweet evilness. I am ready. I have been doing much "research" on the girls, watching their transmissions. I am ready to neutralize the superfans and the other girls and then kidnap the wayward Kami and Kristy. I will make them so tame and boring that the rlc fans will be practically put to sleep!"

Danger awaited!

END OF TRANSMISSION!

The adventure seems to be heading for a climax! Or many! Can any of you readers tell me the climax you want?

:yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby:

I WAS CHASING ADELE ALL DAY TRYING TO GET SOME OF HER SWEET HONEY NECTAR :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

PUSSYPEARL.gif

oooh yes! :kiss:

• Upvote 1

KAMILA JUST MASTURBATED IN THE BATHROOM,,,,,AND I'M 100% CERTAIN OF THAT,,,,SHE JUST LET OUT HER ORGASM SOUND LIKE SHE DOES WHEN SHE CLIMAXES, AND I WATCHED HER PUT HER HEADPHONES BACK INTO THE DRAWER,,,,,,,3 F :curse: KING REASONS THAT WOULD MAKE HER STOP DOING THAT IN FRONT OF THE CAMERAS,,,HER BOYFRIEND,,,KAMILA HERSELF DECIDING NOT TO,,,OR SHE GOT TIRED OF READING ALL THE NEGATIVE SHIT THAT KEPT ON BEING SAID ABOUT HER BY SOME HORRIBLE  :soapbox: PEOPLE ON CC,RLFCM OR HER SOCIAL MEDIA PAGES,,,,I HOPE THAT YOU :curse: PEOPLE ARE HAPPY NOW,,THANKS A LOT YOU :curse: :curse: :soapbox: :dwarf: :bang head: :bang head: :trashcomputer: :trashcomputer:

Lyree, did you like the latest installment. You play a prominent role!

Stay calm, Euroman, everything will be alright. Kami loves us fans, haven't you been reading my stories?

I gave you Rita, my friend. Don't say I never gave you anything!

THESE :curse: GOT BALLS TO TALK  :curse: ABOUT 2 GIRLS THAT ARE FAR AWAY AND CAN'T TALK BACK,YET WHEN THEY TRY THAT :curse: WITH SOMEONE LIKE ME AND I SHUT THEIR  :curse: ASSES DOWN,,,THEY START CRYING LIKE A BUNCH OF LITTLE :curse:  :dwarf: :dwarf: THEY GOT NO  :curse: GOALS IN LIFE BUT TO JUST  :curse: WITH OTHER PEOPLE WHO NEVER DID :curse: TO THEM :bang head: :curse: :dwarf: :soapbox:

Lyree, did you like the latest installment. You play a prominent role!

Stay calm, Euroman, everything will be alright. Kami loves us fans, haven't you been reading my stories?

I gave you Rita, my friend. Don't say I never gave you anything!

Mikey, fuck them! Don't let them get to you! Adopt the philosophy of I know I am right and screw them!

I don't want you raising your blood pressure over them.

I just fucking ignore them now.

And they are really far away, out somewhere near Jupiter!

Remember, friend, every time you or I get upset, some slimy rlc overlord  is rubbing their hands with glee!

I'M GOOD 1010,I JUST HAD TO GET THAT OFF MY CHEST,,NOW IT'S BACK TO THE REGULAR SCHEDULED PROGRAM,,,PEOPLE LIKE THOSE DON'T BOTHER ME ANYMORE ANYWAY ,,BECAUSE I HAVE ADOPTED A NEW STRATEGY CALLED "SKIP PASS THE BULLSHIT" WERE IF A REGULAR TROUBLE MAKER IS MAKING A COMMENT,I JUST SIMPLY SCROLL PASS IT WITHOUT EVEN READING IT,,,BECAUSE I ALREADY KNOW IT'S GONNA BE A LOAD OF BULLSHIT ANYWAYS......AND WITH THE NEWBIES I GIVE THEM A 3 STRIKES THEY'RE OUT LIKE IN BASEBALL OR THE CALIFORNIAN LAW,,,,IF THEY MAKE 3 STUPID COMMENTS BACK TO BACK,,,I WILL NO LONGER READ THEIR COMMENTS.

SO BASICALLY IT'S OUT OF SIGHT OUT OF MIND,,,,I WOULD SUGGEST THAT OTHER PEOPLE ADOPT THIS PRINCIPLE,,,,IF SOMEONE IS TROLLING YOU OR ALWAYS SAYING SOMETHING THAT YOU DON'T LIKE,WHENEVER YOU SEE THEM MAKE A OMMENT JUST SKIP PASS IT,,IF YOU DON'T LOOK AT, OR READ IT,THEN IT CAN'T AFFECT YOU,,,IT'S AS SIMPLE AS THAT :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :haha: :haha: :haha: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :welcome: :welcome: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Mikey, fuck them! Don't let them get to you! Adopt the philosophy of I know I am right and screw them!

Remember, friend, every time you or I get upset, some slimy rlc overlord  is rubbing their hands with glee!

Beautiful, mikey! Best way to handle it!

People who say the same thing over and over, like "Oh Kami is just a lesbian and the bf is a queer fake!" or "aliens have abducted their bodies" or the "RLC overlords have brainwashed us"! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Laughter and humor is the best way to handle things. As you see, I have strongly adopted that approach!

Kami my dear your popularity is waning, and Kristy has now become the most watched and the most popular young lady on RLC,

Kami since you have come back to us, you have changed. Yes you have a BF, Yes you are still the cutest young lady ever. I love Leora, but Kami has her beat BB.

Kami you have now become, just not a lot of fun. you sleep most of the day, you don't let us see you as once were, very real and fun loving young lady.

Kami you simply don't allow us to see you for who you really are, I get the feeling you hiding your true personality from us, You are controlling your every move in front of the cameras, and not allowing you to be you. It is very evident to all of us who are your longtime fans. You seem to hide who you really are, and only present this image of the shell of who really are for some reason.

Kristy on the other hand has completely allowed us to see her true self, and let us live every moment of her life with her while in the apartment. She eludes confidence in who she is now and what she has become. She has a real life that starts daily with a routine.

She has completely drawn us the viewer in without trying or acting, by being just who she is and in normal life setting.

My suggestion would be for you to tear down those walls you have created and start to live again Kami. Draw us into your life and share who you really are us.

I for one really miss the real you !!!!!

They rub their hands with Glee each time someone pays $45.    :lmao: :lmao:

I'M GOOD 1010,I JUST HAD TO GET THAT OFF MY CHEST,,NOW IT'S BACK TO THE REGULAR SCHEDULED PROGRAM,,,PEOPLE LIKE THOSE DON'T BOTHER ME ANYMORE ANYWAY ,,BECAUSE I HAVE ADOPTED A NEW STRATEGY CALLED "SKIP PASS THE BULLSHIT" WERE IF A REGULAR TROUBLE MAKER IS MAKING A COMMENT,I JUST SIMPLY SCROLL PASS IT WITHOUT EVEN READING IT,,,BECAUSE I ALREADY KNOW IT'S GONNA BE A LOAD OF BULLSHIT ANYWAYS......AND WITH THE NEWBIES I GIVE THEM A 3 STRIKES THEY'RE OUT LIKE IN BASEBALL OR THE CALIFORNIAN LAW,,,,IF THEY MAKE 3 STUPID COMMENTS BACK TO BACK,,,I WILL NO LONGER READ THEIR COMMENTS.

SO BASICALLY IT'S OUT OF SIGHT OUT OF MIND,,,,I WOULD SUGGEST THAT OTHER PEOPLE ADOPT THIS PRINCIPLE,,,,IF SOMEONE IS TROLLING YOU OR ALWAYS SAYING SOMETHING THAT YOU DON'T LIKE,WHENEVER YOU SEE THEM MAKE A OMMENT JUST SKIP PASS IT,,IF YOU DON'T LOOK AT, OR READ IT,THEN IT CAN'T AFFECT YOU,,,IT'S AS SIMPLE AS THAT :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :haha: :haha: :haha: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :welcome: :welcome: :woohoo: :woohoo:

That's the best way of doing it.  Just skip over the ones you disagree with. Most have been around Forums long enough to know there are always going to be things people say whether it be good or bad. It's just a part of Forum life.

So Kami went to a shooting, could be a video clip so we might see it one day. As said here she was absolutely overwelmed as something happened in her life she has been waiting for a long time.

First of all, she had a very good make up which enhanced her face, even she doesn't really need it. I remember her make up when the three of them (Rita, Kristy and Kami) went out one night. They were trying to be attractive, but they were just a bit vulgar...

So Kami is going up the social scale, and I am happy for her, she deserves the best, but she had to suffer. I do agree about the horrible posts some of us did here and I would not like to see her reading them. Why do that ? Is it so important to tell everybody that she has her period, so she can't have sex... (which is isn't true, some girls like that, even if it's at least inconfortable for the boy to get a red dick after...) ? No need to be mean with the girls. No need to try to be clever and invent everyday a manipulation, just to write something.

RLC must be a way for Kami to get out the woods, get her to be known and make something in photo or filming. Nothing bad in it. We love her because she is beautiful, real, human and simple. Natural, let's say. And decent. This is why we love her.

So let's be decent, boys !