Who is the blond Guest with Pink Glasses?

the return of yulia (guest blonde) was short,just the time to fuck 2 time in the dark and bye and just after the other guy guest return,

i suspect that was an operation of demid and rlc for try get more suscribers with the return of yulia,

i complain for the guys have take suscription for see her yesterday,the boring life can continue now in this appartment with dasha/demid,

i agree with you tripod,fuck demid,i hate this guy,what the fuck rlc doing for save this couple again here,

the unique chance we have for rlc remove this couple it's stop watching this appartment defenitly

• Upvote 3

Demid, as much as he's disliked, is a main character of the RLC organization.  He's not going anywhere anytime soon, and if he does, RLC goes with him very probably.      So, suck it up buttercup!

1 hour ago, sereno said:

Demid, as much as he's disliked, is a main character of the RLC organization.  He's not going anywhere anytime soon, and if he does, RLC goes with him very probably.      So, suck it up buttercup!

Just come out and admit it... you just like his ass. ;)

• Upvote 2

I understand Demid has probably been in the RLC fold for a long time, and he's important enough - or at least respected enough - to have his position permanently.

That does not, however, excuse his "greater than thou" attitude he flaunts at the viewers. If he's so important, give him a free apartment with no camera's. He makes the "protection" of himself and Dasha so obvious, he detracts from being part of the 14 apt group.

He may be a fixture (pun intended) but I don't have to like him.

• Upvote 1

Do not discount the guy so easily.  I have a distinct feeling that the one giving out apartments is Demid.  For example, check past posts on Masha & Sasha, where he recently went on vacation with Dasha, was given the bedroom for his use while M&S moved to sleep on the LR floor, and cleaned the house of a couple freeloaders.  Also, remember many of the current and past residents have been run through D&D apartment as "visitors or party guests."  Then all of a sudden, they are given an apartment for themselves.  There is more to him than both you and I know.  Just my .02.

• Upvote 1

On 4/11/2016 at 0:46 AM, sereno said:

Do not discount the guy so easily.  I have a distinct feeling that the one giving out apartments is Demid.  For example, check past posts on Masha & Sasha, where he recently went on vacation with Dasha, was given the bedroom for his use while M&S moved to sleep on the LR floor, and cleaned the house of a couple freeloaders.  Also, remember many of the current and past residents have been run through D&D apartment as "visitors or party guests."  Then all of a sudden, they are given an apartment for themselves.  There is more to him than both you and I know.  Just my .02.

I don't think he's affiliated with RLC. I think it's more likely that they get a commission or compensation for bringing in tenants and he recruits and tests them in his apartment. If they work out, they get their own apartment and he gets paid.  

yula's ex is a plonker and he never satisfied her, he hated the cat too (probably because yula cuddled it).

he's a waste of space.....get some more girlfriends in here I agree!