Who is the blond Guest with Pink Glasses?

OMG, so looks like Julia is unaware that he is cheating on her with the other girl.

She is in the shower and he is fingering her. 

Btw. He fucked dark hair girl on the weekend and now he is fucking Julia in the shower.

19 minutes ago, kitek said:

OMG, so looks like Julia is unaware that he is cheating on her with the other girl.

Btw. He fucked dark hair girl on the weekend and now he is fucking Julia in the shower.

Maybe there have an open relationship. ...  Or they consider themself as single. ... It is a different time. ;)  ..... I mean, if he would try to cheat on the, he need to use a different place. ... Here, everything will be noted and documented. ... I bet she knows.

Just now, MrBox said:

Maybe there have an open relationship. .... I mean, if he would try to cheat on the, he need to use a different place. ... Here, everything will be noted and documented. ... I bet she knows. 

I'll bet she is not aware of what's going on, in the past they had some jealousy fights,  D&D keep their mouths shut while they know he is fucking the other girl when Julia is not around.

24 minutes ago, kitek said:

Good. More fun for us. 

Just now, kitek said:

I'll bet she is not aware of what's going on, in the past they had some jealousy fights,  D&D keep their mouths shut while they know he is fucking the other girl when Julia is not around.

That would be extrem. .... Cheating on his GF with all this cameras running. ... :biggrin: ... Not an easy task for the viewer. ... I like both girls a lot. 

26 minutes ago, kitek said:

I really thought that it was over between them even if they fuck from time to time. However that brunette is I think a very good friend of dasha's. No way would she have let her get involved with that guy if she knew that he would still fuck his ex.

4 minutes ago, ericjeanjean said:

I really thought that it was over between them even if they fuck from time to time. However that brunette is I think a very good friend of dasha's. No way would she have let her get involved with that guy if she knew that he would still fuck his ex.

I don't think both girls are good friends of Dasha, D&D prefer not to interfere and play safe.

All we need right now is the other girl to show up.

• Upvote 1

I think they decided to take a little distance and therefore freedom of sexuality !!! the guy is the best place with 2 girls jumping !!! the premature ejaculation are apparently coveted by Russia !!!! if the 2 girls willing to be deceived, then that is their choice ...;

8 minutes ago, kitek said:

I don't think both girls are good friends of Dasha, D&D prefer not to interfere and play safe.

All we need right now is the other girl to show up.

I don't know, that brunette was here many times just to see Dasha. They even slept in the same bed and not because there was no other place to sleep. The blonde however, I haven't even seen her and Dasha in the same room.