Here we piss and moan about CC Mods

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

i never say that, i make just a reference with the others posts with Thestarider 

but yes if you talk again about her private life and her social media account, maybe you can finish out of our forum because you can't and don't want understand about the rules  

I understand not talking about social media,but what exactly do you mean about not talking about her private life?

5 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I understand not talking about social media,but what exactly do you mean about not talking about her private life?

You really need me to do a drawing, every time you talk about her private life it's because you saw something in her social networks
Stop taking us for more silly than we are, please

14 minutes ago, moos54 said:

You really need me to do a drawing, every time you talk about her private life it's because you saw something in her social networks
Stop taking us for more silly than we are, please

RLC is"the private life of other people 24/7".  And it can also be from something I saw or heard inside the apartment.Like phone conversations Kami had with Ben in English inside the apartment.Or when Kami prints up a big sign inside the apartment with the name "Ben Krolly" on it.  

15 hours ago, moos54 said:

Hi Harley
I do not dream, is it you who speaks to me of respect?
could you apply your advice because I think that in fact you must be really badly understood in the forum, in fact you are a funny and kind person :biggrin:
Thin then, the translator makes us really bad joke finally
I always try to go through the discussion, I think I will go to the simplest in the future, I will not discern more to avoid being misunderstood, and suddenly I will punish directly when people are too borderline
Do you agree more? on the other hand will not come to complain
I put my message in both languages, so that you can use your translator to you, as it seems to be better than mine :biggrin:

Not sure where you are headed with this, but OK.

19 hours ago, moos54 said:

Hi Harley 
could you apply your advice because I think you actually have to be really badly understood in the forum, in fact you are a loving and kind person  :biggrin:
Thin so the translator really makes a bad joke finally 
Me who is still trying to pass by the discussion, I think I will go to the simplest in the future, I will not disctuter more to avoid being misunderstood, and suddenly I will punish directly when people will be too borderline 
Does this suit you more? by cons will not protested about 
I'll put my message in both languages, as you can use your translator, for he seems to :biggrin:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Harley
could you apply your advice because I think that in fact you must be really badly understood in the forum, in fact you are a funny and kind person :biggrin:
Thin then, the translator makes us really bad joke finally
I always try to go through the discussion, I think I will go to the simplest in the future, I will not discern more to avoid being misunderstood, and suddenly I will punish directly when people are too borderline
Do you agree more? on the other hand will not come to complain
I put my message in both languages, so that you can use your translator to you, as it seems to be better than mine :biggrin:

How could Harley agree or disagree when no one can understand what you said?

• Like 1