Voronezh - Split 14

StnCld316

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, zman3311 said:

The folks in Tver watching the action in Voronnezh.

How can you tell? The only laptop that's visible is Ivo's and he's playing a game with Val right now. There's no way to see what's on Petra's screen.

Ivo was watching on his phone, His phone was visible on the livingroom cam.Then he showed Petra and they all started to watching on her laptop. All except Val.They were all giggling and laughing. Val tried to come over, they stopped him and Ivo started playing the game with him.

If I ever found a place like VV, that would let me in, they would not even have to pay me, I would fuck them till my dick fell off or die happy, Oh well no such luck, I will just have to use my hand, or die unhappy.:huh:

16 minutes ago, fornika said:

hope somebody is recording the threesome

Doubt it. 

Edit: I may not be completely physically attracted to Anna but I will admit she knows how to take dick good. Sounded like Tim (Val) was totally fucking the shit out of her. Not sure how well Akira did. 

Double edit: Now she's dancing for them again. Maybe a round 2 later.

Re: Posted Friday at 9:46 PM, picture, the guy setting facing us, also set on Petra's left, is this val,? or who is he, this is Petra's new friend, he has coming to sleep with her every Friday or Saturday night, for a month or more, he works during the week, I am looking for a video of him and Petra and him haveing sex, if someone can give me a link of recording, Or if someone can record a video of them for me ?, Since I am only a free member, I can not do it myself

Thank you Dennis