Voronezh - Split 14

StnCld316

new voro online,whaouuu this appartment look nice with big living room and big nice bathtub,i can see just that for now,i wait for see bedroom,

voro look better that tver now with what i can see for the moment

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

32 minutes ago, lilly said:

yes the places seem less modern 

They are poorly planned Tver apartment. Strange, when you consider that this is not fully completed apartment, and just a large office space, separated by temporary partitions into individual rooms.

40 minutes ago, beancounter said:

There is no camera in the shower in Tver and no kitchen camera in Voro. The camera titles in Voro are not correct either.

there is no shower in tver,it's a bathroom with bathtub with one camera,

i have send a tweet for voro for they had a camera in kitchen,it's curious to have no camera in kitchen and yes the bedroom's name is not correct in voro,i think vv will fixe that later.

sex in voro now but in night vision for sure for not change ! i don't remember the last time i have see color sex with nelly/david

8 minutes ago, clivebb said:

there is no shower in tver,it's a bathroom with bathtub with one camera,

i have send a tweet for voro for they had a camera in kitchen,it's curious to have no camera in kitchen and yes the bedroom's name is not correct in voro,i think vv will fixe that later.

sex in voro now but in night vision for sure for not change ! i don't remember the last time i have see color sex with nelly/david

The Tver plan shows a shower its the same layout as Voro. The plan shows the shower in the upper right hand.

1 (2).jpg