Voronezh - Split 14

StnCld316

3 minutes ago, spielo said:

So the taste and expectations are different: I prefer that she is the last in VV to stay as couple. Besides Ivo&Sonya ... for the time being.

With the most recent Anna, VV is continuing the emphasis on sex instead of declared voyeur house. Wrong way in my eyes.

personaly i come on vv just for the sex,for the "reallife" i go on rlc but

i would like see more with nelly and not all the time sex only with david and 90% of the time in night vision but

yes we have all different expectations i understand  your opinion too

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, spielo said:

So the taste and expectations are different: I prefer that she is the last in VV to stay as couple. Besides Ivo&Sonya ... for the time being.

With the most recent Anna, VV is continuing the emphasis on sex instead of declared voyeur house. Wrong way in my eyes.

Agreed when you have couples it is closer to voyeurism as oppose to just sex but I like a good show also.

i don't see your pics beancountter,you know we are not many people on this thread and if you hide your pics just for premium users it's just totally useless,my opinion after it's your choice,vv have not id user you can post secure pics here i think.

thanks spielo for the public pics

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, shiryu6 said:

i don't see your pics beancountter,you know we are not many people on this thread and if you hide your pics just for premium users it's just totally useless,my opinion after it's your choice,vv have not id user you can post secure pics here i think.

thanks spielo for the public pics

I did not hide them I have never hid any of my pictures. I have no idea why you can't see them. I uploaded them like I always do.

1 minute ago, beancounter said:

I did not hide them I have never hid any of my pictures. I have no idea why you can't see them. I uploaded them like I always do.

ah ok it's curious i see the pics of spielo but not your pics