Voronezh - Split 14

StnCld316

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

The only two questions i have is where is david right now? And why the hell is Nelly wearing that ridiculous mask?

Don't know where David is but Nelly is in disguise. You can't see her. LOL

You would think that with the rare opportunity that Tim with David being out of the house and Nelly and Anna both walking around naked and dancing and being over him, he would want to take some kind of advantage of that. I'm not saying Tim has any shot with Nelly but still at least have fun with her while you can since David isn't there. 

11 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

The only two questions i have is where is david right now? And why the hell is Nelly wearing that ridiculous mask?

he supervise nelly behing his laptop somewhere for be sure she do nothing with other guy or girl,

i think david have stay here for supervise her,im sure if she was alone here we will see better action with her and other tenants.

nelly and david have join the project with some limits,no sex with others guys or girls and no nudity for her too,she save always her thong with other tenants during the show time

Yes I agree, although I don't see Nelly as the type that would do anything sexual with a girl even if she had the chance. I'm certain she would fuck Tim if David weren't in the picture. And I'm not saying she would fuck Tim right now. But Tim looks completely uninterested in both girls. 

Edit: well David is home now so party and speculation is over. Was fun while it lasted. 

• Upvote 1