Apartment Flushing..

HarleyFatboy

I don't know about the rest of you but I would like to see a flushing of more than 50% of the apartments.  RLC has become so boring these days with the current tenantship to the point that if I was ever going to become a member again then something needs to be done to entice me.  Most of the apartments are very very boring in my opinion, it's like nothing ever changes what so ever.  When I log in to CC, after I have read the girls apartment posts and K&K posts, 98% of the time the rest of the apartments gets a mark as read click!  I know there are those of you who like your favorites and I totally understand that.  I am just speaking for me personally in what I think and believe.  Does anybody agree or disagree?

PS....A new word "tenantship" lol.

Well Harley. . .

I think RLC might consider a subscription-by-apartment method. This would include the basic service plus a fee for the full run of specific apartments. Sort of like cable TV. The software to do that would be rather overwhelming, but if I were RLC I would consider it. I think it's a bit pricey for those of us who only have a few favorites on the board. I can handle a buck-a-month for CC; but $45 a month for something I don't have time to watch (believe me, I don't have time to watch RLC anymore) would be a useless expenditure of time and treasure.

Maybe a discount: I'd be happy just to see Leora smiling while painting and Maya crafting. I'm easy pleased. T&A are everywhere else on the net for free.

(Gee, I wonder if Kiko's reading this!  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:)

Well Harley. . .

I think RLC might consider a subscription-by-apartment method. This would include the basic service plus a fee for the full run of specific apartments. Sort of like cable TV. The software to do that would be rather overwhelming, but if I were RLC I would consider it. I think it's a bit pricey for those of us who only have a few favorites on the board. I can handle a buck-a-month for CC; but $45 a month for something I don't have time to watch (believe me, I don't have time to watch RLC anymore) would be a useless expenditure of time and treasure.

Maybe a discount: I'd be happy just to see Leora smiling while painting and Maya crafting. I'm easy pleased. T&A are everywhere else on the net for free.

(Gee, I wonder if Kiko's reading this!  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:)

Thanks for the reply Foamy, I agree with the subscription by apartment method or maybe smaller monthly charges for watching only two or three apartments per month.  I am not trying to sway anyone in to the way I feel about it and I can afford it on a monthly basis but when there is only 2, maybe 3 apartment that I have any interest in, I feel the monthly fee is to steep for me when I would only be viewing 1 forth or less of the apartments.  Like I said earlier, when I login to CC and read the posts of the all girls apartment and K&K's apartment, all the rest 98% of the time get the "mark read" click.  Anyway, thanks for your input!!

Image25.jpg

Here's my suggestions for apts that need flushed...

Zoya and Lev - Gone, just gone.

Carla & Mario - I'm tired of watching an adult woman spending time with a 14 year old.

Carina and Sabrina - "Butch" doesn't interest me at all, and "Blue" isn't enough to save it.

Suzan and Hector - Suzan is a knockout, but the dynamic in the apartment just doesn't fit - and the rotie is always the same.

Danaya and Adele - I hated too add this one, but they spend more time out of the apartment than in - and I could live with that, except when they are there, they are either eating of calling to arrange for their next club night. Two girls walking around naked is no more than a lot of free stuff on the internet.

What do you folks think?

RLC  has been very lazy  its been weeks since a new apartment.  wish i never signed  another 3 month contract .. cause its got to get better  its amazing idea  live 24 /7  just  to many apartments with  no intersting people  they need more sexual  people  that what people want .

Image25.jpg

Carla & Mario - I'm tired of watching an adult woman spending time with a 14 year old.

Carina and Sabrina - "Butch" doesn't interest me at all, and "Blue" isn't enough to save it.

Suzan and Hector - Suzan is a knockout, but the dynamic in the apartment just doesn't fit - and the rotie is always the same.

Danaya and Adele - I hated too add this one, but they spend more time out of the apartment than in - and I could live with that, except when they are there, they are either eating of calling to arrange for their next club night. Two girls walking around naked is no more than a lot of free stuff on the internet.

What do you folks think?

I agree with you and I hate to see Danaya & Adele on your list as well, but if they are going to spend every night out of the apartment then what good are they!!

I can't help feeling the problems with Dasha (who I'm surprised people want to keep), Zoya and Carla are with their other halves.

What was strange to me was that when Dasha and Demid visited Masha and Sasha in Italy they suddenly became a passionate couple again ...

I think Susan and Hector are doing their best but I think their apartment is a bit naff.

I don't know about Danaya and Adele because maybe their contracts will run out soon. I like them but I think they could do with some new instructions and maybe a 3rd girl again. It is not really their fault they are not good enough to convince that they really want to spend time feeling each others' boobs.

On 3/6/2016 at 8:34 PM, alanohio said:

Image25.jpg

What do you folks think?

I don't see how you would take C&M or S&H off before D&D. That apartment is beyond worthless.