Plastic Wrap

she did wrap, I heard that her friend advised, it improves the skin. Leora is proud of the figure in 25 years, it is ideal. She follows him. I really like it is.

Proud? Gaining weight and cellulite are nothing to be proud of at 25. She wraps herself and then goes to the couch. Her "exercise" is a joke as she never sweats. Her ass is dimpled on both sides now. I have been a paying member of RLC and her gains are yucky and unflattering. I read somewhere she was doing ballet. I hope she does get back to a healthy life style. Depression is a serious thing. Her Love life is horrible as they do not have any passion towards one another. And when passion comes around Paul is suck a terrible lover that all there sessions end with Leora shrugging her shoulders looking at the sky and not reaching orgasm. She sleeps on the couch most days, masturbates in 3 places only as her "Reality" has bent to the cameras and her only satisfaction comes from herself and her viewers. Sad, just sad.

• Upvote 3

8 hours ago, Solembum said:

Proud? Gaining weight and cellulite are nothing to be proud of at 25. She wraps herself and then goes to the couch. Her "exercise" is a joke as she never sweats. Her ass is dimpled on both sides now. I have been a paying member of RLC and her gains are yucky and unflattering. I read somewhere she was doing ballet. I hope she does get back to a healthy life style. Depression is a serious thing. Her Love life is horrible as they do not have any passion towards one another. And when passion comes around Paul is suck a terrible lover that all there sessions end with Leora shrugging her shoulders looking at the sky and not reaching orgasm. She sleeps on the couch most days, masturbates in 3 places only as her "Reality" has bent to the cameras and her only satisfaction comes from herself and her viewers. Sad, just sad.

In my opinion you have stated it beautifully. I agree 100%. It is sad for her. She is intelligent, beautiful and can make greater contributions to society than her present life.

• Upvote 1

It does not express cellulite. In addition, she plays sports. Unlike all but Masha. She goes to the ballet. With Paul they have a long relationship and I see that she's happy with it. I do not think that they should leave. In any case, I look at it more than anyone else, and she's my favorite.

11 hours ago, daemon said:

It does not express cellulite. In addition, she plays sports. Unlike all but Masha. She goes to the ballet. With Paul they have a long relationship and I see that she's happy with it. I do not think that they should leave. In any case, I look at it more than anyone else, and she's my favorite.

She and Paul live together for 5 years.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

They have been on RLC going on almost 3 years. Lina and Mark were the previous tenants before them.

It's not longer than that Stone Cold she is the reason I joined, I thought It was longer, I know I have been member for 3 years, but I am getting forgetful as the brain cells that were used up when i was young have not regenerated.

• Upvote 1