Jump to content

Plastic Wrap


Recommended Posts

she did wrap, I heard that her friend advised, it improves the skin. Leora is proud of the figure in 25 years, it is ideal. She follows him. I really like it is.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Proud? Gaining weight and cellulite are nothing to be proud of at 25. She wraps herself and then goes to the couch. Her "exercise" is a joke as she never sweats. Her ass is dimpled on both sides now. I have been a paying member of RLC and her gains are yucky and unflattering. I read somewhere she was doing ballet. I hope she does get back to a healthy life style. Depression is a serious thing. Her Love life is horrible as they do not have any passion towards one another. And when passion comes around Paul is suck a terrible lover that all there sessions end with Leora shrugging her shoulders looking at the sky and not reaching orgasm. She sleeps on the couch most days, masturbates in 3 places only as her "Reality" has bent to the cameras and her only satisfaction comes from herself and her viewers. Sad, just sad.
 

  • Upvote 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Solembum said:

Proud? Gaining weight and cellulite are nothing to be proud of at 25. She wraps herself and then goes to the couch. Her "exercise" is a joke as she never sweats. Her ass is dimpled on both sides now. I have been a paying member of RLC and her gains are yucky and unflattering. I read somewhere she was doing ballet. I hope she does get back to a healthy life style. Depression is a serious thing. Her Love life is horrible as they do not have any passion towards one another. And when passion comes around Paul is suck a terrible lover that all there sessions end with Leora shrugging her shoulders looking at the sky and not reaching orgasm. She sleeps on the couch most days, masturbates in 3 places only as her "Reality" has bent to the cameras and her only satisfaction comes from herself and her viewers. Sad, just sad.
 

In my opinion you have stated it beautifully. I agree 100%. It is sad for her. She is intelligent, beautiful and can make greater contributions to society than her present life.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

It does not express cellulite. In addition, she plays sports. Unlike all but Masha. She goes to the ballet. With Paul they have a long relationship and I see that she's happy with it. I do not think that they should leave. In any case, I look at it more than anyone else, and she's my favorite.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, daemon said:

It does not express cellulite. In addition, she plays sports. Unlike all but Masha. She goes to the ballet. With Paul they have a long relationship and I see that she's happy with it. I do not think that they should leave. In any case, I look at it more than anyone else, and she's my favorite.

She and Paul live together for 5 years.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

They have been on RLC going on almost 3 years. Lina and Mark were the previous tenants before them.

It's not longer than that Stone Cold she is the reason I joined, I thought It was longer, I know I have been member for 3 years, but I am getting forgetful as the brain cells that were used up when i was young have not regenerated.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

It's not longer than that Stone Cold she is the reason I joined, I thought It was longer, I know I have been member for 3 years, but I am getting forgetful as the brain cells that were used up when i was young have not regenerated.

When I get a chance I'll go into the archives and look.  Then I can give an exact date when they started.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On ‎2016‎-‎03‎-‎11 at 3:18 PM, StnCld316 said:

Lina & Mark arrived January 02,2013 and were there until about June 24,2013.  after that Leora & Paul went  June 28,2013 and are still presently here. So it will be coming up 3 years for them in June.

Thank Stone cold, so I will be member of RLC 3 years in June.

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...