Where is Nelly???

4 hours ago, alanohio said:

Nelly and Bogdan have been on vacation and Efim and his GF have cared for the apartment while they were gone. Personally I can't wait to get Nelly back :)

Care for the Apartment.  LOL

All they do is Fuck, Eat & Sleep

• Upvote 3

22 minutes ago, KirbyFCF2 said:

Why under maintenance?  Will Nelly and Bogdan be replaced by Efim and his girlfriend?

Or do they just need time to clean up all the cum stains?

Maybe RLC just discovered Nelly and Bogdan were not there.

I don't know, if Nelly & Bogdan packed their stuff and moved out. How many baggage did they take out when they left for vaccation? It wouldn't be the first time that Nelly & Bogdan went out to fill an empty appartment. You know we have 3 vacancies at this time. 

The other worry is, I do not give much faith into a relationship where Efim is envolved in. 

Let's see how it works out!

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Catmaster said:

I don't know, if Nelly & Bogdan packed their stuff and moved out. How many baggage did they take out when they left for vaccation? It wouldn't be the first time that Nelly & Bogdan went out to fill an empty appartment. You know we have 3 vacancies at this time. 

The other worry is, I do not give much faith into a relationship where Efim is envolved in. 

Let's see how it works out!

He's using that girl for one thing and that's to get his Noodle Wet.

The thing with the RLC Apartments. People move in with very little. Just the clothes on their back and other clothing and some personal items.  The rest of the apartment is fully furnished. So they come in with very little and leave with very little.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, blue is the colour said:

Than again they must have loads of personal items that they collect.

The time they are there they have likely purchased items along the way so if they should ever leave RLC they'll be leaving with more than what they came in with.