Where is Nelly???

When Anton and his chineese wife moved out, took them several days to pack up

Same thing with that couple (forgot the names)  she was almost 9 month pregnant when they moved out. They had a truck load of boxes.

I'd volounterr big time to pack up  Leora - Paul, Maya - Stepan and Dasha - Demid.  Can't believe that people are still interested by those tenants.

• Upvote 2

49 minutes ago, BenCoudon said:

Same thing with that couple (forgot the names)  she was almost 9 month pregnant when they moved out. They had a truck load of boxes.

I'd volounterr big time to pack up  Leora - Paul, Maya - Stepan and Dasha - Demid.  Can't believe that people are still interested by those tenants.

ME EITHER!!!!

1 hour ago, BenCoudon said:

Chinese wife? Really?

• Upvote 1

Obviously you underestimate the value of all three of these couples.

I'm interested in only one of them, but I'm not remotely tired of them and while I am not at all interested in the others I know many who are.

People visit apartments for a diversity of reasons and curiosity is the man one. Once you become interested in a couple, there's plenty to become absorbed about with following their daily lives and activities.

But one man's meat is another man's poison. I don't find any of them toxic, except possibly the last of those mentioned and then only the male partner.

Each to their own.

1 hour ago, BenCoudon said:

All the couples you first mentioned came from the time that RLC was trying to be about the real life of normal, everyday young couples. Even the couples who were involved in the entertainment industry didn't play to the cameras. All of these couples had and still have huge fan clubs. They've become distant "friends" of sorts.

Now, RLC has changed focus and added in vivacious models and showgirls, who some of us oldsters think play to the cameras a bit too much, and who do not last very long on RLC. The St.Petersburg crowd has couples that have amazing talents and help bridge the gap, and Dasha and Demid are the central locus of that group. RLC is much bigger that it was; it's broadened the range of its audience, and some of us will have different tastes. Click on the ones you like; ignore the ones that you don't. Chances are, other people enjoy them.

Personally, Pepe and myself have offered to move Leora to our forest homes free of charge, but she's always balked when we told her that Paul and Scooter would have to stay where they are... (insert shit-eating-grin emoticon here)

And Alina was probably of Mongolian extraction, no doubt descended from the great Khan himself. She was a princess to many around here.

Just don't be offending Meerkat. That cat rocked.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

All the couples you first mentioned came from the time that RLC was trying to be about the real life of normal, everyday young couples. Even the couples who were involved in the entertainment industry didn't play to the cameras. All of these couples had and still have huge fan clubs. They've become distant "friends" of sorts.

Now, RLC has changed focus and added in vivacious models and showgirls, who some of us oldsters think play to the cameras a bit too much, and who do not last very long on RLC. The St.Petersburg crowd has couples that have amazing talents and help bridge the gap, and Dasha and Demid are the central locus of that group. RLC is much bigger that it was; it's broadened the range of its audience, and some of us will have different tastes. Click on the ones you like; ignore the ones that you don't. Chances are, other people enjoy them.

Personally, Pepe and myself have offered to move Leora to our forest homes free of charge, but she's always balked when we told her that Paul and Scooter would have to stay where they are... (insert shit-eating-grin emoticon here)

And Alina was probably of Mongolian extraction, no doubt descended from the great Khan himself. She was a princess to many around here.

Just don't be offending Meerkat. That cat rocked.

Meerkat was the shit!!!