Tver - Split 4

mr1010

I must say I really like the chemistry between the people in Tver. They seem to really like each other and do stuff like cooking and eating always together. And there is usually some nice action too. It is not a non stop action appartement but usually nice to watch 

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I must say I really like the chemistry between the people in Tver. They seem to really like each other and do stuff like cooking and eating always together. And there is usually some nice action too. It is not a non stop action appartement but usually nice to watch 

So I watched just now Katya/Elly in the shower....

Screen_Shot_08_07_16_at_01_50_PM.jpg

Screen_Shot_08_07_16_at_01_51_PM.jpg

Screen_Shot_08_07_16_at_01_52_PM_001.jpg

Screen_Shot_08_07_16_at_01_52_PM.jpg

Screen_Shot_08_07_16_at_01_58_PM_001.jpg

Screen_Shot_08_07_16_at_01_58_PM.jpg

• Upvote 7

Sorry, but Petra is not my case.... I didn´t like her from the beginning, her yelling voice and her engineering sex  or better sex engineering. It is not natural, it is just rabote, rabote. Of course, never she is hiding, she is absolutely clean and hygenic but I am missing the human side on her. Today she is no more fitting into Tver, together with the two couples as the 5th wheel.

Maybe she will move on aug 10 to Tula, for the beginning with Jackie.

Katya was my favorite from the beginning at RLC and please let me know, if my pictures are not of interest. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, spielo said:

Sorry, but Petra is not my case.... I didn´t like her from the beginning, her yelling voice and her engineering sex  or better sex engineering. It is not natural, it is just rabote, rabote. Of course, never she is hiding, she is absolutely clean and hygenic but I am missing the human side on her. Today she is no more fitting into Tver, together with the two couples as the 5th wheel.

Maybe she will move on aug 10 to Tula, for the beginning with Jackie.

Katya was my favorite from the beginning at RLC and please let me know, if my pictures are not of interest. 

So you copy only for yourself, and don't care about us, One day Petra will gone completely, and you will wonder what happened, there is a lot of stuff Patra has done for VV that everyone has has forgot, why was it that only Petra was asked to go to Voro, why is Petra one of the few people that has been around VV for along time, for her age Petra still looks great.

• Upvote 1