Tver - Split 4

mr1010

I think it's kinda hard for them to answer anything. They must been quite surprised by the development of some villas and people there. The information and support they give us are still a lot better as on similiar sites where you never get any answer (RLC)

Obviously Elly&Toss (K&R) are currently the only couple being willing to comply with the goals of VV and...us.

During about six months RLC we never had a chance for such views and Ivo´s cam 12 is really comparable with cam10 of their RLC apartment.

Screen_Shot_08_02_16_at_05_51_PM.jpg
Screen_Shot_08_02_16_at_05_54_PM.jpg

• Upvote 7

Mea Culpa! I just want to express that I think I have a been too rough on Petra. It must be a difficult situation that she is in and I'm sure that she is only doing the best she can to keep things together for everyone involved in her life. While I still don't think being away from family to do what she is doing is best for her, I accept that she may not have better options and this is what just has to be done. I hope for the best for her and sincerely apologize for my short sighted judgement of her and  despicable things that I've said to her. Petra, if you read this, please accept my apology. I truly mean it. 

• Upvote 4