Tver - Split 4

mr1010

46 minutes ago, echoone said:

VV doesn't care what one thinks.  They reached a point that it all is about the money.  Pitching some days of subscriptions so you would buy a renewal sooner, adding apartments and splitting people so they can charge more since they have now twice as many places, etc...  Low quality camera's and low bandwidth connections to save a few bucks here and there, etc...  Rather low quality coding of their website (which can be seen in the archive which doesn't have a search function and thus generates the need to click hundreds of times when you want to see something from the past.

So complaining doesn't help much.  I did send a bunch of tweets and the reaction was subpar at best.  The only thing they really took care of was the nazi tattoo lady, probably because naming voyeur villa and nazi in one sentence was more then they could handle.

it is unbelievable what just one voice could achieve at VV, just crying loud and strong enough. Thanks to this voice we have lost Eva&Mark. 

15 minutes ago, spielo said:

it is unbelievable what just one voice could achieve at VV, just crying loud and strong enough. Thanks to this voice we have lost Eva&Mark. 

I wasn't the only one...
And getting rid of Eva was a good thing.  It was an offensive tattoo...  You don't place such a tattoo if you aren't affiliated with the nazi believes. I would have reacted the same when one would have an ISIS flag tattoo... (although I'm not sure if any tattoo artist would be so stupid to draw an ISIS flag tattoo, but then again, there are artists so stupid to place the Nazi party symbol)

34 minutes ago, echoone said:

I wasn't the only one...
And getting rid of Eva was a good thing.  It was an offensive tattoo...  You don't place such a tattoo if you aren't affiliated with the nazi believes. I would have reacted the same when one would have an ISIS flag tattoo... (although I'm not sure if any tattoo artist would be so stupid to draw an ISIS flag tattoo, but then again, there are artists so stupid to place the Nazi party symbol)

Yes, there were maybe two or three - but never a majority.

Look around at all the people having tattoos, all kind of rubbish and preliminary emotions are there burned in, unfortunately not removable. We can have different opinion about the value of Eva, but we lost also Mark, a guy with good social behaviour, no macho, always with a smile....

Anyhow, lost is lost and for me it is understandable that VV management would not take the risk to be part of political discussions. Unfortunately.

Just because you don't like Jacky doesn't mean other people don't. I hate Ivo and Sonya but you'll never hear me telling VV they should get kicked out because other people obviously are happy with this couple. I happen to really like Jacky, a lot more than I like Petra, Nelly and David.

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, echoone said:

I wasn't the only one...

That tattoo might have had another meaning for Nevada, not connected with the  ISIS flag tattoo. Not all is as it seems. Dennis