Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ April 2016.

:biggrin: All along I was thinking cocaine. Duh. That's why I was kinda' put off by him. Now that's clarified, it's a case of two people with healthy hormones. Good for them. Although, it did look like Kami gave him a healthy case of "blueballs". Ooohhh, she knows how to tease, I like her style. Just sayin'. ;)

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, mr1010 said:

We knew the girls were going to go on vacation for a while now. We just didn't know exactly when.

Good for them. Enjoy your vacation! Come back nice and tanned! I like tanned women!

Hang in there guys, we will survive this. Not as exciting though. And Thes is right, not a real good business move not to have someone on camera there for a couple of weeks.

Alan, please do not try any more to satisfy the flat earth people! They will never be convinced. You and I and many other sane people know the truth about Kami's fuck of cb.

Sure the girls deserve a vacation ;  but this will just be the 1st of many absences over the summer months; on the guise of travelling for jobs they have gotten. Well, it was nice having them back - but you'll be able to see the pattern of their vacations or foreign jobs as the summer progresses !  And, I'd be willing to bet that sexual things between the girls or their boyfriends will precede all their absences . ( in order to maintain viewer interest ) .  Oh.......Kami, you little schemer you . Between you and Kristy we can't stop watching..........LOL !  Even when it's make believe .

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, mr1010 said:

We knew the girls were going to go on vacation for a while now. We just didn't know exactly when.

Good for them. Enjoy your vacation! Come back nice and tanned! I like tanned women!

Hang in there guys, we will survive this. Not as exciting though. And Thes is right, not a real good business move not to have someone on camera there for a couple of weeks.

Alan, please do not try any more to satisfy the flat earth people! They will never be convinced. You and I and many other sane people know the truth about Kami's fuck of cb.

Sounds good  (  ???  )  .

Yes, Corbo, I believe so. Other apartments have done the same. Why should they be different?

Smurfy, maybe we should have a new thread, girls on vacation, why do they hate us so? Hahahaah!

You want to start it or should I, lol?

• Upvote 1

il y a 42 minutes, mr1010 a dit :

Yes, Corbo, I believe so. Other apartments have done the same. Why should they be different?

Smurfy, maybe we should have a new thread, girls on vacation, why do they hate us so? Hahahaah!

in the past, even the holiday apartments were visible !! but I have a real doubt tonight that of kami? !!!

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

there was no reason why the apartment was in maintenance, since this afternoon, we attend the arrival and installation of the friend of kristy !!! the real question now is: Will the apartment stayed two weeks for maintenance ?? !!!

Of course.......unless Mom &  Dad watch over it.........................LOL ,

3 hours ago, mr1010 said:

Other Apartment Tenants have left for Vacation but the Apartment never been tossed into Under Maintenance through the period they have been gone.  The feed still runs on an empty Apartment.

What makes this Apartment different from the others.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

Other Apartment Tenants have left for Vacation but the Apartment never been tossed into Under Maintenance through the period they have been gone.  The feed still runs on an empty Apartment.

There are friends there, and they don't want to be on camera.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

What makes it different is that the girl(s) willing to watch the apartment while K&K were gone are (1) not under contract and (2) didn't want the cameras on. Some of us seem to think RLC is this master dictator that tells everyone when to shit. It might just be possible they are not that strict, it might be possible they are trying out a few new girls under supervision, it might just be possible they are letting family members use the apartment for two weeks. We have to get out of this mindset that what they do is just for, and ONLY for us. There is no "agreement" we subscribed saying we were guaranteed of anything. (And don't bring up the 24/7 - if you want to sue them for false advertising feel free). Our vote is our wallet, and if we aren't willing to pay then our opinion, to RLC at least, doesn't count. Some people here have to get a grip on reality - the REAL reality.

I never expected anything specific when I subscribed. I accept the fact the rooms need to go down from time to time, and I accept I will never know why. Life is too short to get pissed about everything. Each minute you gripe is one less minute in your life to enjoy.

Think about that.

• Upvote 1