Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ April 2016.

6 hours ago, Thestarider said:

I guess not, but 2 people already PM'd and said they couldn't find the poll.

I think it is fine to post it all over. People might not look at all threads.

Getting some more people Thes? I put out an APB, but no one is on the chat,

en fait, à Phuket, comme tous ces destinations dans des pays très pauvres, il est impossible pour un occidental, de faire plus d'un mêtre dans la rue, sans être abordé par une pute!!! ce sont des destination touristiques de rêve, mais la pauvreté autour de votre hôtel est tellement omniprésente, qu'il est très difficile de rencontrer une jeune femme de plus de 14 ans, qui ne se prostitue pas!!! si vous quittez l'hotel et la plage, vous êtes immédiatement confrontez à la réalité!!! triste constat.....

in fact, in Phuket, as these destinations in very poor countries, it is impossible for a Westerner, to do more than one mêtre in the street without being accosted by a hooker !!! these are tourist destination dream, but poverty around your hotel is so pervasive, it is very difficult to meet a young woman over 14 who does not prostitute !!! if you leave the hotel and the beach, you are immediately confront the reality !!! sad fact .....

• Upvote 1

On ‎2016‎-‎04‎-‎22 at 4:48 PM, corboblanc said:

en fait, à Phuket, comme tous ces destinations dans des pays très pauvres, il est impossible pour un occidental, de faire plus d'un mêtre dans la rue, sans être abordé par une pute!!! ce sont des destination touristiques de rêve, mais la pauvreté autour de votre hôtel est tellement omniprésente, qu'il est très difficile de rencontrer une jeune femme de plus de 14 ans, qui ne se prostitue pas!!! si vous quittez l'hotel et la plage, vous êtes immédiatement confrontez à la réalité!!! triste constat.....

in fact, in Phuket, as these destinations in very poor countries, it is impossible for a Westerner, to do more than one mêtre in the street without being accosted by a hooker !!! these are tourist destination dream, but poverty around your hotel is so pervasive, it is very difficult to meet a young woman over 14 who does not prostitute !!! if you leave the hotel and the beach, you are immediately confront the reality !!! sad fact .....

When visiting this Country if you are taking a Lady back to the Hotel for some fun.  Just make sure she doesn't have a dick attached to her. The Ladyboy Population is quite high in this part of the World.

• Upvote 5

il y a 3 minutes, StnCld316 a dit :

When visiting this Country if you are taking a Lady back to the Hotel for some fun.  Just make sure she doesn't have a dick attached to her. The Ladyboy Population is quite high in this part of the World.

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 4

14 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

The girls are currently in the Phi Phi Islands , not Phuket .  Conditions there seem to be far more isolated,  although it is a much smaller place than the city.

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

What you say is very true,it can lead to very bad things,,i knew Pemberton,,,bad times for big reasons now,,,,, 

http://www.queerty.com/u-s-marine-charged-with-killing-trans-filipina-in-trans-panic-attack-20141015

7 hours ago, slider_69 said:

The girls are currently in the Phi Phi Islands , not Phuket .  Conditions there seem to be far more isolated,  although it is a much smaller place than the city.

Kristy just posted that they have already changed their tickets for a longer stay....................................BUMMER if it's true !!!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, slider_69 said:

Kristy just posted that they have already changed their tickets for a longer stay....................................BUMMER if it's true !!!

What a fucking need you have always to cook up your own stories what is happening? There are no basis in reality for most of your conclusions, and also that is full BS!

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, See said:

What a fucking need you have always to cook up your own stories what is happening? There are no basis in reality for most of your conclusions, and also that is full BS!

I'm just translating what she posted  " we have already changed the tickets for longer ? you did not feel the magic joining forces at this point ":angry: Google may have stated it wrong............sorry, but that's what I got !

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, slider_69 said:

I'm just translating what she posted on her account !:angry: Google may have stated it wrong............sorry, but that's what I got !

No, you didn't do so, and you know that. Just stop misleading others by talking imaginary shit.

21 minutes ago, slider_69 said:

I'm just translating what she posted on her account !:angry: Google may have stated it wrong............sorry, but that's what I got !

I expect that slider is right, these girls are in no hurry to get back to Russia. Who in their right mind would want to leave the beautiful sunshine of the Islands. to get back to a  childish coke boy and a young immature cheap skate ex BF, and the cold that is still in Moscow. I would make my vacation last as long as I could afford to, before facing the reality of real life. and work again.

• Upvote 3