Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ April 2016.

12 minutes ago, See said:

No, you didn't do so, and you know that. Just stop misleading others by talking imaginary shit.

If you don't believe me, MR SEE.............I could send you the exact location of her statement in a PM , if the MODS will allow me to !  Just say the words..............I can't wait all night for your answer !

3 minutes ago, slider_69 said:

If you don't believe me, MR SEE.............I could send you the exact location of her statement in a PM , if the MODS will allow me to !

No need for send. She was not talking about delaying return home .She was talking spending longer time in island where they are visiting.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, See said:

No need for send. She was not talking about delaying return home .She was talking spending longer time in island where they are visiting.

You may be right..................like I said, I just posted what Google translated !  

6 minutes ago, slider_69 said:

You may be right..................like I said, I just posted what Google translated !  

And I want to apologize for my aggressive tone of voice. I have recently become allergic to the publication of things written in social media and drawing conclusions from them.

• Upvote 3

21 hours ago, See said:

What a fucking need you have always to cook up your own stories what is happening? There are no basis in reality for most of your conclusions, and also that is full BS!

See, he is messed up! Slider, stop stalking the girls and stop telling us stuff!!!!

4 hours ago, mr1010 said:

See, he is messed up! Slider, stop stalking the girls and stop telling us stuff!!!!

What's with you Mr1010 ?   SEE apoligized to me for what he said after he found out I was telling the truth !!!!!  Maybe you need to read a little more carefully before you criticize !:angry: An apology would be nice !

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, slider_69 said:

What's with you Mr1010 ?   SEE apoligized to me for what he said after he found out I was telling the truth !!!!!  Maybe you need to read a little more carefully before you criticize !:angry: An apology would be nice !

I really don't know what your problem is MR 1010...........one minute your a friendly guy and the next thing i see is a criticism saying I'm all messed up !   Please make up your mind about  things, if you can.  I think that maybe your the one that's all messed up .  (sorry, but that's my opinion.)

• Upvote 4