Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ April 2016.

4 hours ago, alanohio said:

Please try and remember this...

When the people who have signed the RLC contract go on vacation, RLC has no authority to force others who may tend for the apartment in their absence to follow the contract signed by the original occupants. Got it?

Absolutely, alan. What don't they get about this????

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

Why is anyone still responding or paying attention to anything that guy says? The best way to deal with him is to put him on your ignore list. I refuse to even read anything he writes anymore and it makes for a much better CC experience than to have to listen to his nonsense. 

Miscvoyeur, you don't put them on a stupid ignore list. You cope with it like a man and refute their arguments. Or I don't know, just don't read it!!!!!

But you tend to dismiss people so why not, eh?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, alanohio said:

Second time, same answer. At least try and be creative Harley?

PS: And if you want to play the childish game of giving out bad reps, please have fun. As I said before, truth doesn't change no matter how much you wish it would.

Alan, I seriously want to prove a point by taking rlc to Court in the US by letting the authorities know about the "prostitution" that is going on here, so they will know that laws mean something!

Mind you I do not mind the sex here and I do not think they are prostitutes. But to prove a point....

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, alanohio said:

I have to admit, if you managed to get them blocked from US IPs I'd be laughing like hell. My mother use to say "If you don't know how to respect it and enjoy it, you don't deserve it."

Wouldn't that be a riot, Alan? But to my friends here in the US I won't do it to you guys. But don't anyone tempt me.

11 minutes ago, alanohio said:

I have to admit, if you managed to get them blocked from US IPs I'd be laughing like hell. My mother use to say "If you don't know how to respect it and enjoy it, you don't deserve it."

Actually

h ttp://reallifecams.com/en-CA/view/10_1 note the CA...one server is in Canada

h ttp://reallifecams.com/en-US/view/10_1  and one in the US for North American viewers

7 hours ago, madwolf33 said:

this is bull shit no one else gets the cams turned off because of visitors. yet these two do. the last time someone had visitors and tried to hide the cams they got kicked out.

madwolf33, what makes you think that Kamila and Kristy signed the same contract and have the same "terms, rules, etc." with this new arrangement?

To be honest, I never thought that for a second. I knew that they are working models who were going to be busy on trips to other countries for photo shoots, video shoots, vacations, and so forth. It seemed only natural that RLC was willing to work out a totally different "deal" with them in order to get them to join the RLC apartment group.

Because both Kamila and Kristy were, and still are, very popular with viewers and provide extra benefits to RLC's members (who don't pay a single penny more for this unique apartment), it makes good business sense to get them to do this.

I believe that this is a completely separate "business deal" that has been worked out between RLC and Kamila and Kristy. It makes perfect sense to me (when I put on my "business man's" hat).

RLC's biggest mistake, in my mind, is that they never explain to their customers their rationale for any of their seemingly odd business decisions and actions. That's why they get so many complaints.

• Upvote 4

5 minutes ago, bookmaster8 said:

madwolf33, what makes you think that Kamila and Kristy signed the same contract and have the same "terms, rules, etc." with this new arrangement?

To be honest, I never thought that for a second. I knew that they are working models who were going to be busy on trips to other countries for photo shoots, video shoots, vacations, and so forth. It seemed only natural that RLC was willing to work out a totally different "deal" with them in order to get them to join the RLC apartment group.

Because both Kamila and Kristy were, and still are, very popular with viewers and provide extra benefits to RLC's members (who don't pay a single penny more for this unique apartment), it makes good business sense to get them to do this.

I believe that this is a completely separate "business deal" that has been worked out between RLC and Kamila and Kristy. It makes perfect sense to me (when I put on my "business man's" hat).

RLC's biggest mistake, in my mind, is that they never explain to their customers their rationale for any of their seemingly odd business decisions and actions. That's why they get so many complaints.

and if we complain they don't give a sheat I complained so many time  the answer I get is thanks for your feedback  

• Upvote 1

Kamila and Kristy hopefully will be home today, so I would like to make a somewhat selfish request :

I would love to have the cameras on before they come home. so we will have a chance to see them come home, and see just what their reaction is to being home from a long trip away.

Unfortunately for us, the true voyeurs this will not be the case, as the cameras won't be turned back on until after the girls are home and settled. 

I truly enjoyed watching Nelly and Bogdon as they returned from vacation, and the reaction from the voyeurs and them as well. It was very interesting to watch, and read in the forum.

:cool::cool::cool:

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, mr1010 said:

Absolutely, alan. What don't they get about this????

I am ot missing anything here and I do not follow you assumption as fact.   I believe your wrong in your assumption that they can't tell people if your want to live in the apartment (that RLC pay's for) at no cost then you must allow the cameras.  

And it is not the case that if they could they would. You assume that.  However to me it seems for some reason, that no one here knows why, they have chosen to turn them off. Like I said in my previous post either a deal was reached by the girls or they chose to rent it out instead of broadcasting. Or for some other reason which we will never know. 

Actually it doesn't really matter either way, but you make your opinion sound like fact, but my assumption is certainly as plausible as yours.  Actually more so to me.