Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ April 2016.

On 24/04/2016 at 2:51 AM, slider_69 said:

I'm just translating what she posted  " we have already changed the tickets for longer ? you did not feel the magic joining forces at this point ":angry: Google may have stated it wrong............sorry, but that's what I got !

These girls have lots of money. It often very expensive to change a long distance plane ticket at the last minute.

RLC give them a good salary and i'm happy for them:)

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, kitek said:

Nobody hacked your CC account most likely your computer is messed up or simply you don't know what are you doing.

I have been using this system for the last 2 years and have posted over 1000+ posts. I know what I'm doing, Sir .

2 minutes ago, slider_69 said:

I have been using this system for the last 2 years and have posted over 1000+ posts. I know what I'm doing, Sir .

CC is now on new software and you still don't know how to use it.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, kitek said:

CC is now on new software and you still don't know how to use it.

Well, I can now get to Nick's profile page,  but my profile still has the  "  Follow This Member "  and  "envelope " missing in the GREEN area next to picture.  I believe someone didn't want me to give Kami's information out, although this morning  Foamy the Squirrel said it was alright to PM it . I thanked him in a PM and everything was working fine !!

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, slider_69 said:

Well, I can now get to Nick's profile page,  but my profile still has the  "  Follow This Member "  and  "envelope " missing in the GREEN area next to picture.  I believe someone didn't want me to give Kami's information out, although this morning  Foamy the Squirrel said it was alright to PM it . I thanked him in a PM and everything was working fine !!

At last, you got it Slider.

• Upvote 1

Homecoming is tomorrow.  Is everyone ready for the new drama to start.  Will they both be back?  Will either (both) have a boyfriend with them?   Will they fill the third room?  Will they be closer after some time apart?  Have they been apart or together?  Stay tuned, I'm sure we can make something up.  We always do.  True or not, this forum is excellent at creating fiction.  Has been for years, no need to change now!

• Upvote 2