Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ April 2016.

LMAOOOO!!!!! SO IT'S THE 50 AND OVER CROWD AGAINST MIKEY,,,,,,,I SAW KRISTY JUST GO INTO THE BATHROOM ON THE PLANE AND SHE IS NOW FINGER FUCKING KAMILA FOR A MILE HIGH CLUB MEMBERSHIP,,,HOW'S THAT FOR AN UPDATE FOAMY:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 4

Well My god, here we go again. I am going to disagree with with some of my friends and make another statement:

The girls post pictures updates on their VK pages and Instagram. We all know this !!!!!! But let me ask you all a question????? can any one of you comment on any of their pages ??????

NO you can't, and why is that you ask ???? THEY ARE PRIVATE and personal and used to update their family and friends......NOT us voyeurs, just like how we use Facebook and Instagram to update our family and friends.

We show such tremendous lack of respect in this forum. for both the tenants of RLC and the individuals on this forum, Its no wonder RLC wants to destroy the forums.

• Upvote 6

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

Well My god, here we go again. I am going to disagree with with some of my friends and make another statement:

The girls post pictures updates on their VK pages and Instagram. We all know this !!!!!! But let me ask you all a question????? can any one of you comment on any of their pages ??????

NO you can't, and why is that you ask ???? THEY ARE PRIVATE and personal and used to update their family and friends......NOT us voyeurs, just like how we use Facebook and Instagram to update our family and friends.

We show such tremendous lack of respect in this forum. for both the tenants of RLC and the individuals on this forum, Its no wonder RLC wants to destroy the forums.

That's what I get for wondering over into the old dudes board,,,oh wait this is the comment section for K&K,,2 people had a conversation,,slider and I he agreed with me and now here comes the old geezer pose to hit me over the head with their walking sticks lol:biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

The rules appropriate to this section include A) no flaming or flame baiting. It's OK to disagree on issues, but keep it logical and appropriate and ON TOPIC; and B) Do not post pictures of the tenants from outside RLC sources, do not give out their real names or specific address of their apartment buildings. It's OK to be snarky about it, too; just make it mildly entertaining.

In my opinion the rules should also include not giving out the exact time the tenants will be at certain places, like flight information, or that they are at a certain club or restaurant. That's just as bad as giving out their address.

Two sweet peas in a pod, the girls look great. all nice an tanned. Glad to see nothing has changed, they are still attached at the hip  Where one goes the other is sure to follow::)::)::)

Already on the couch intertwined body parts and ticking away:heart::heart::heart:

• Upvote 1