Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ April 2016.

3 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

The very last time Rita stayed at K&K's (only one night) she wasnt shy at all in the bathroom

Don't expect her walking around like the other girls, you know that's not going to happen.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, kenny1940 said:

From my memories, Rita was topless a lot sunbathing on the balcony, until Nora and her had some words and Kiko started showing up a lot.

You are correct and that's what I meant by showing her rackage lol.  You will see boobage quite a bit but that's about it.  She is pretty reserved with the nudity compared to most in my opinion.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

I just hope she will cream out Naked in the bedroom after her showers.

Her room has the best cams for that just in front of the mirror :biggrin:

There is a chance for that to happen but most likely she will face the cam with her back.:angel:

• Upvote 2

Yea, I believe she sort of bated once. Honestly out of ever girl that has come and gone there hasn't been much at all. A handful were comfortable being naked. Nora was the queen but she was a veteran and did  probally learned to  lose her inhibitions

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, kitek said:

There is a chance for that to happen but most likely she will face the cam with her back.:angel:

Kitek I am sorry if I said anything to offend, I always gave you compliments,only time I start picking on you when I was talking about Nanny vika's boyfriend then you start  giving me -reputation every time I was writing on this forum then i start calling you Vika's boyfriend you were protecting him, com on be a man and tell me what I said was wrong that hurt your feeling  , be a man like me   

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Nick said:

Kitek I am sorry if I said anything to offend, I always gave you compliments,only time I start picking on you when I was talking about Nanny vika's boyfriend then you start  giving me -reputation every time I was writing on this forum then i start calling you Vika's boyfriend you were protecting him, com on be a man and tell me what I said was wrong that hurt your feeling  , be a man like me   

Don't worry Nick..........................everything offends KITEK unless he said it first !!!!  Don't apoligize !

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You are correct and that's what I meant by showing her rackage lol.  You will see boobage quite a bit but that's about it.  She is pretty reserved with the nudity compared to most in my opinion.

Yea, your right.........but hopefully, she may have changed ......especially since she has the best boobs of the 3 of them !!

• Upvote 2

I have a Question about this forum which I just knothist, in one day my reputation went down from 148 to 78 how that happens which I didn't write hardly 5 times looks like some kind of conspiracy LMAO

4 minutes ago, Nick said:

I have a Question about this forum which I just knothist, in one day my reputation went down from 148 to 78 how that happens which I didn't write hardly 5 times looks like some kind of conspiracy LMAO

It's probably Kitek.........he went back on all my posts and gave me a down vote on every one.  Just send a PM to the mods about it and they will take care of the matter !!!  That guy is one mad Russian !

• Upvote 1