Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ April 2016.

3 hours ago, slider_69 said:

Oh...............so that's the deal.   But apparently this same logic does not apply to the other apartments......................we are still getting pics from almost every where except K&K !  I wonder how RLC expects  new people to join without allowing CC or other web-sites to show an occasional pic from the new, completely closed sites ( no free areas)  ?

The  reason is simple. Other appartments have free cams so a lot of "no subscriber" can take and post pics without the fear to be banned.

In K&k& appt there are no free cams. The same will apply with the new couple Vanessa and Thomas. By example Vanessa took a shower this morning (perhaps her first ?) ? There are still no pics of her shaved pussy !!

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

The  reason is simple. Other appartments have free cams so a lot of "no subscriber" can take and post pics without the fear to be banned.

In K&k& appt there are no free cams. The same will apply with the new couple Vanessa and Thomas. By example Vanessa took a shower this morning (perhaps her first ?) ? There are still no pics of her shaved pussy !!

Wow that makes a lot of sense now. I wondered that myself.

7 minutes ago, kitek said:

He wanted her to go to the movies with his friends. At first she didn't want to but since he wouldn't give up she agreed to go. :confused:

She wont go to a movie dressed like that ...
Anyway, you guys keep picture it like he control her and she is miserable, i don't think this is the case.

45 minutes ago, bookmaster8 said:

He's been working for over an hour to "break down" the protective shield she put up. It looks like he's succeeding. He knows her hot buttons. :sad:

Between that and Rita returning to the Barcelona house, it's been a very busy day. I don't know how I'm supposed to get any work done. :confused:

Of course, I would imagine mikey is in heaven. :biggrin: But, where is he?

Don't expect much from Rita, she is busy with her Spanish studies and most likely she will be out of the apartment a lot.

Rather see new girl in there.

Rita has visa for couple months because of her studies.

Hopefully she doesn't stay there for so long taking place for possible new girls. Will see.

13 minutes ago, kitek said:

Don't expect much from Rita, she is busy with her Spanish studies and most likely she will be out of the apartment a lot.

Rather see new girl in there.

Rita has visa for couple months because of her studies.

Hopefully she doesn't stay there for so long taking place for possible new girls. Will see.

I agree, Rita is old hat to the Barcelona project, but the reason she is back is out of RLC's desperation in my opinion.  Before I get called all sorts of names, I want to say for the record that I like Rita.  Rita is a classy lady and is easy on the eyes!  However, I just feel that for every one step forward RLC is taking two steps backwards!!

1 minute ago, phantomcapsnet said:

The very last time Rita stayed at K&K's (only one night) she wasnt shy at all in the bathroom

Other than her nice rackage, she didn't show that much when she was in Barcelona the first time as I recall.  I could be wrong and if so I'm sure I will get a spanking and sent to my room when you know who reads this lol.