Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ April 2016.

8 hours ago, DES7469 said:

I done see any tan lines...........

That picture was taken before her vacation plus it was in taken in very low light conditions, light source was the TV so it doesn't show true skin colors

I was just wondering......................why no current pictures of the K&K apartment ?   I know I shouldn't be complaining because I never post pics of them because I have no access ;  but where have all of our terrific picture posters disappeared to ; or is everyone posting via PMs now ?

54 minutes ago, slider_69 said:

I was just wondering......................why no current pictures of the K&K apartment ?   I know I shouldn't be complaining because I never post pics of them because I have no access ;  but where have all of our terrific picture posters disappeared to ; or is everyone posting via PMs now ?

Because everyone who embarks risk being banned because of watermarks, cookies and other id revelations that RLC added.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

Because everyone who embarks risk being banned because of watermarks, cookies and other id revelations that RLC added.

Oh...............so that's the deal.   But apparently this same logic does not apply to the other apartments......................we are still getting pics from almost every where except K&K !  I wonder how RLC expects  new people to join without allowing CC or other web-sites to show an occasional pic from the new, completely closed sites ( no free areas)  ?

• Upvote 2

28 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Boy that didn't take long, as soon as Kristy left Coke boy shows up. :huh:

He's been working for over an hour to "break down" the protective shield she put up. It looks like he's succeeding. He knows her hot buttons. :sad:

Between that and Rita returning to the Barcelona house, it's been a very busy day. I don't know how I'm supposed to get any work done. :confused:

Of course, I would imagine mikey is in heaven. :biggrin: But, where is he?

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

She didn't know he was at the door. She told him to leave but he didn't want to.

What I'm about to reveal it will make it even harder to understand why she is allowing him so much. :confused:

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, kitek said:

She didn't know he was at the door. She told him to leave but he didn't want to.

What I'm about to reveal it will make it even hard to understand why she is allowing him so much. :confused:

About to reveal?

• Upvote 1

Guest Guest
8 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Why do you hate the man