Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ April 2016.

1 minute ago, slider_69 said:

It's probably Kitek.........he went back on all my posts and gave me a down vote on every one.  Just send a PM to the mods about it and they will take care of the matter !!!

you mean he doesn't have nothing to do better , 

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, clivebb said:

kristy make her life outside with his boyfriend,she have returned last night with flowers,she come here just for sleeping

This morning Kritsty briefly caressed Kami's clit in bed trough the panties, Kami laying legs wide apart 50 cm from her a,d dodn't complain.. Kristy went away for the week end. They like a lot each other, need each other. She is not living with any BF, or that's brand new.

1 hour ago, Beldonn1 said:

This morning Kritsty briefly caressed Kami's clit in bed trough the panties, Kami laying legs wide apart 50 cm from her a,d dodn't complain.. Kristy went away for the week end. They like a lot each other, need each other. She is not living with any BF, or that's brand new.

So theres no pics of this from anybody???????????????????????

13 hours ago, slider_69 said:

I was just wondering......................why no current pictures of the K&K apartment ?   I know I shouldn't be complaining because I never post pics of them because I have no access ;  but where have all of our terrific picture posters disappeared to ; or is everyone posting via PMs now ?

Slider, didn't you hear about the new watermarks all over their feed? Many of the great posters have been banned. Stupid business move by rlc.

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, kitek said:

That picture was taken before her vacation plus it was in taken in very low light conditions, light source was the TV so it doesn't show true skin colors

Bummer kitek, you just popped my bubble! Or boner.

10 hours ago, bookmaster8 said:

He's been working for over an hour to "break down" the protective shield she put up. It looks like he's succeeding. He knows her hot buttons. :sad:

Between that and Rita returning to the Barcelona house, it's been a very busy day. I don't know how I'm supposed to get any work done. :confused:

Of course, I would imagine mikey is in heaven. :biggrin: But, where is he?

Book friend. Read Kitek's latest translations in Kamila is back. It will blow your mind!

Kami is in love! But not with coke boy. he is history.

And Mikey knows. he comes on the chat, not the threads.

9 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You are correct and that's what I meant by showing her rackage lol.  You will see boobage quite a bit but that's about it.  She is pretty reserved with the nudity compared to most in my opinion.

Correctamundo, Harley.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Nick said:

Kitek I am sorry if I said anything to offend, I always gave you compliments,only time I start picking on you when I was talking about Nanny vika's boyfriend then you start  giving me -reputation every time I was writing on this forum then i start calling you Vika's boyfriend you were protecting him, com on be a man and tell me what I said was wrong that hurt your feeling  , be a man like me   

Nick, just let it go. Not everyone will like any of us.

8 hours ago, Nick said:

I have a Question about this forum which I just knothist, in one day my reputation went down from 148 to 78 how that happens which I didn't write hardly 5 times looks like some kind of conspiracy LMAO

Nick, you need to take a deep breath. It isn't a competition man. Think positive, talk positive and you will get positives.

8 hours ago, slider_69 said:

It's probably Kitek.........he went back on all my posts and gave me a down vote on every one.  Just send a PM to the mods about it and they will take care of the matter !!!  That guy is one mad Russian !

Slider. You also need to take a breath. No mods will help you over these trivial matters. They allow dissent here. If you don't like Kitek, don't talk to him. I like him.